Shop List

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Omnigamer

Shop List

Post by Omnigamer »

I've tried doing a bit of digging, but I haven't found anywhere that has a listing of various shop wares throughout the game. This is important mostly so I can try to plan out some extra things involving foods and various statuses, but I think the information would be helpful to players in general. Especially something listing Rare Finds and relative appearance chance, although that would probably have to be pulled from the code.

If there is a list already available somewhere, it would be great if you could point me to it :) Otherwise, consider this an invitation to start compiling information in this thread and hopefully eventually turning it into a Gameplay Guide.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Shop List

Post by wataru14 »

The official strategy guide (Prima if I remember correctly) spells out what each shop has, how much it costs, and what the Rare Finds are. It has it under the heading for each of the towns.
BadPotato

Post by BadPotato »

Yeah, but some item & rare item keep changing from an event to an another.

If someone could make some documentation about it with the price and the maximum stock for the rare item, that would be awesome. For instance, I think we used to wonder what where the maximum fury rune available in muse city(early in the game).
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

There is no max Fury Runes in Muse, they're just rare Rare Finds. But if you do the Rare Finds trick and keep resetting, you can get them every half hour. The most I ever saw at one time was three, though. In my last playthrough I had about 8 by the time I had to escape from Muse
Omnigamer

Post by Omnigamer »

He was referring to the max you could find at one time, I believe. But now we know that the maximum is at least 3, thanks :D