Couple questions about Matilda Glitch

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Royi

Re: Couple questions about Matilda Glitch

Post by Royi »

I'm passed that point now, but I did go there right when I was escaping with Nanami and Pilika from Muse. I was able to get Tetsu and the Granny-Smith lady in Lakewest (and Hans in Two River). Kobold Village didnt open up Hix and Tengaar yet.

Its nice having Hans early since he has access to all of Matilda's wares (and I have no shame in using the 999,999 potch glitch)
The answer is 42
Sami

Re: Couple questions about Matilda Glitch

Post by Sami »

Royi wrote:I'm passed that point now, but I did go there right when I was escaping with Nanami and Pilika from Muse. I was able to get Tetsu and the Granny-Smith lady in Lakewest (and Hans in Two River). Kobold Village didnt open up Hix and Tengaar yet.
Found this out on my latest playthrough. Really a fun implementation of the Matilda glitch, being able to make a full tour of Jowston in counter-clockwise direction way before you're supposed to reach areas like Lakewest and even recruit some characters while you're exploring.

It also seems that there is some updated dialogue regarding Muse's fall in Greenhill. Don't remember if it was the same dialogue from when you're heading there storyline-wise.