help me clive's quest

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
crazy

help me clive's quest

Post by crazy »

Hi, Im a newbie to Suikoden 2,this is my the second playthough (my first playthough was suck 'cos I had only 100 stars and u k what happened to Nanami rgiht? ).So I decided to play again with 108 stars to reach the best ending but when i went to the inn in Lakewest with Clive. The man near counter told me that we were late 102 days, haha wtf . What should i do now?, Can i skip clive's side quest ? and do I still have Clive ? ( after fail quest I went back to the castle and removed clive from party but i saw him outside of the castle ). Or i have to finish his side quest in oder to count him as one of 108 stars? . Btw im also a fan of "Water Margin"
Aerolithe Lion

Re: help me clive's quest

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

You can no longer do the other parts of his sidequest, but you can still get all 108 stars, nothing will change except....

(((SPOILERS))))

Instead of Clive killing Elza, she'll just escape.
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

Clive's quest really need good plan and fast playing. It's not recommended to do until you familiar with the game. My personal Clive's Perfect Game is my 6th or 7th playthrough if you really care about my game record...
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

It's not that difficult man,even with 108 stars (I have done it in 12 hrs and 17 mins). The key is to skip the dialogues and of course don't leave your Playstation open,while eating or using the toilet.

You won't enjoy the game that way of course,but if you wish to do Clive's quest just dedicate 2-3 days of your life for his sake.

veeshadow wrote:Clive's quest really need good plan and fast playing. It's not recommended to do until you familiar with the game. My personal Clive's Perfect Game is my 6th or 7th playthrough if you really care about my game record...

Hello vee...how are your achievements so far in Clive's quest + perfect game playthrough?
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

Sasarai10 wrote:It's not that difficult man,even with 108 stars (I have done it in 12 hrs and 17 mins). The key is to skip the dialogues and of course don't leave your Playstation open,while eating or using the toilet.

You won't enjoy the game that way of course,but if you wish to do Clive's quest just dedicate 2-3 days of your life for his sake.

veeshadow wrote:Clive's quest really need good plan and fast playing. It's not recommended to do until you familiar with the game. My personal Clive's Perfect Game is my 6th or 7th playthrough if you really care about my game record...

Hello vee...how are your achievements so far in Clive's quest + perfect game playthrough?
I am actually playing many sections so far, even near end game and already got 108 stars. But many things that I think can be improved so that's why the youtube videos seems grow slowly because I replaying from some points. But I found this also worth the effort, starting from saving Ridley on Radat in 1 turn !! Luca battles in 1 turn (3 party) and some boss that become cheap. Also Hai Yo's cook-off is possible to clear at least until Lester (the point you get recipe #39 from Gremio if you have perfect S1 save). McDohl somehow will needed on 1 boss battle: Golden Wolf. Might as well to trigger both recipe and McDohl at same time.

My only problem is this one, if I want Riou and Nanami using lv 99 trick I need to keep Riou die after Neclord arc and not taking Nanami to party unless forced. Then lv 99 them before Nanami's spoiler event.

I can see big potential to clear this, I only wish a long holiday for playing Suikoden 2 day. There are also many interesting games out there that dividing my interest..
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!