The Squirrels

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Zerase

The Squirrels

Post by Zerase »

Do I have to recruit all the squirrels to get all 108 stars of destiny?
Zerase
Currently Playing: Suikoden II, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIII, Wild Arms
Recently Finished: Final Fantasy IX
Nikisaur

Re: The Squirrels

Post by Nikisaur »

Nope just Mukumuku.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

Yep just Mukumuku needed...

having 5 squirrels will make additional scene on ending, if you like Kinnison and Ayda relation you better get them lol...
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

In addition, the five squirrels have a Unite Attack which has a 90% chance of dealing Instant Death to one enemy. If the target is immune to Instant Death, it is reduced to 3%.

While the squirrels don't make good attackers due to low DEF and HP and inability to wear armors (though they can still use Double-Beat quite effectively because L-ranged attackers don't get countered, so they avoid the 2x counter damage), they usually don't make good mages either.

Moku has the best physical stat growths among the squirrels, and Maku is the best suited for magic (good MAG stat (04 or 05, I don't remember) and 2 rune slots compared to only one for each of the others). However, he can only use *Water, *Flowing, and probably *Blue Gate (its Lv1 spell uses the caster's Fire affinity, Lv2 uses Lightning, and Lv3 and Lv4 use Water) just as each squirrel can only use one element.

Muku can use *Fire and *Rage, Meku can use *Lightning and *Thunder, Moku can use *Earth and *Mother Earth, and Miku can use *Wind and *Cyclone.

I have only featured the squirrels like this, but it's up to you whether you get them for the sake of completion and bonus scenes, or just get only Muku to complete the 108 SoD's.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.