S2 Clive's Quest and Perfect Game Attempt [Spoilers !!!]

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
highwind44029

Re: S2 Clive's Quest and Perfect Game Attempt [Spoilers !!!]

Post by highwind44029 »

Sasarai10 wrote:
veeshadow wrote:I just got lv 99 Riou with Pixie trick...

hell yeah 17 hours and near end...

How you'll level up Mazus,Pesmerga,etc up to level 99 before time runs out? They're above level 39 you know... :roll:
A little late to the party, but Mazus, Pesmerga, and Georg all join based on Riou's level, so just keep him at Level 31 when you recruit them and they join at 36 (Mazus/Pesmerga) and 41 (Georg). At least that's what I did.

Genshu is literally the only person you won't be able to easily get to 99, but everyone else is possible.

ETA: Abizboah also can't be leveled to 99 since he joins at 46 with no available rune slots.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

highwind44029 wrote:
A little late to the party, but Mazus, Pesmerga, and Georg all join based on Riou's level, so just keep him at Level 31 when you recruit them and they join at 36 (Mazus/Pesmerga) and 41 (Georg). At least that's what I did.

Genshu is literally the only person you won't be able to easily get to 99, but everyone else is possible.

ETA: Abizboah also can't be leveled to 99 since he joins at 46 with no available rune slots.

If i remember well Koyu and Kahn join at level 46 and Sierra at level 42.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

They all have available rune slots so you can use Fortune Rune for them.