Some game mechanics questions

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Blinking Mirror

Some game mechanics questions

Post by Blinking Mirror »

When using Unite Attacks, is the multiplier for the weapon rune incorporated in the damage equation? I ask because a fire/lightning rune attached on a weapon does damage after the attack as a seemingly separate event.

How are critical attacks and/or multiple attacks determined? (What stats are needed for either?)

How often does the Blinking Rune (or casters with E affinity) backfire?

Thanks.
Vextor
Global Admin

Re: Some game mechanics questions

Post by Vextor »

Blinking Mirror wrote:When using Unite Attacks, is the multiplier for the weapon rune incorporated in the damage equation? I ask because a fire/lightning rune attached on a weapon does damage after the attack as a seemingly separate event.
Yeah, as you noticed weapon runes that do damage after the "main" damage such as the Fire and Lightning runes don't affect unite attacks. However, runes that add to the main damage, such as friendship, exertion, and kindness runes do affect unite attack damage.
How are critical attacks and/or multiple attacks determined? (What stats are needed for either?)

Criticals depend on TECH and LUCK, while multiple attacks depend on SPD.
How often does the Blinking Rune (or casters with E affinity) backfire?
Not sure.
Blinking Mirror

Post by Blinking Mirror »

Thanks for the response.

Another question: Is the greatest amount a stone (stone of defense, etc.) can give 3?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Yes
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.