Trading Posts

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
billy277

Trading Posts

Post by billy277 »

Hey everyone. Newbie here. I posted this on Gamefaqs but it hasn't helped, so maybe someone here can help me out. :)

I'm at the point of the game now where I've just entered Rockaxe. I've been trying and trying to get the Trading Post mini-game of sorts, but for some reason none of the posts ever has anything in stock. It's driving me crazy and no FAQ can answer this. Now, I have been using a Gameshark cheat, the one that keeps the clock at 0 so I wouldn't have to hurry through for Clive, but it hasn't affected anything else (To my knowledge), and even when I played the game without it on stuff didn't appear at the shops.

So, is there something I need to do before I can start trading, have I glitched up the game because of Gameshark or is it something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the game will change rare finds and trading things every half hour. by keeping time at 00:00:00, it prevents any of those random changes from occuring. it's great for Clive, and i recommend that you only use it when you are going to reach the next Clive-Elza scene. however, it can be dangerous. i accidentally didn't use it in the very last scene once (i didn't bring Clive so i didn't think it would matter), saved, and that was that :[
billy277

Post by billy277 »

WOOO! I love you so much! It worked and now I'll have no problem doing that stuff and (more importantly) getting Gordon.

So you say that after a few hours I should turn the code back on and flip the clock back to 0, just to be safe?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah do it every once in a while to be safe. always make sure you are under the time limit before doing each time-event