Long Chan Chan Early?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
dark_susaku

Long Chan Chan Early?

Post by dark_susaku »

Using the maltida glitch, is it possible to get l.c.c early in rockaxe?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Possible, but not *that* early. The earliest to recruit him is to bring Wakaba along while going to the peace treaty in Muse with Teresa. Instead of going to Muse, go use Matilda trick instead. Once you're inside there and finish your business in Matilda area, you can't go back to Muse via land anymore (gate would be closed down by guards) and should use Blinking Mirror to return to N.Window and then use boat again to go to Muse.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Red Killey wrote:Possible, but not *that* early. The earliest to recruit him is to bring Wakaba along while going to the peace treaty in Muse with Teresa. Instead of going to Muse, go use Matilda trick instead. Once you're inside there and finish your business in Matilda area, you can't go back to Muse via land anymore (gate would be closed down by guards) and should use Blinking Mirror to return to N.Window and then use boat again to go to Muse.
I found this one out myself. I would NOT recommend it because Long Chan Chan comes at about Lv. 52. This means that you can't do the Lv. 99 trick with him.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

You can, you just have to be more careful when pushing the gate so that you have enough room to go through and avoid the standing guards.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

That's why I said to push the gate more carefully. Don't push until the gate hits the guard. Instead, only push the gate so that you have enough room to sneak in. If you do it correctly, there should be a gap between the gate and the guards for you to go through.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

How different is the recruiting scene compared to the usual one in Crom?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Practically the same, just different place. Still the same thing about running away without paying, and meeting him behind a building. Then he ran away again.
dark_susaku

Post by dark_susaku »

hey thats cool thanks alot....i couldnt get back into muse for a while