Level 99 Trick for characters 50+

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Shinyo

Re: Level 99 Trick for characters 50+

Post by Shinyo »

Antimatzist wrote:
KFCrispy wrote:2 fortune runes one a character does not "stack", it'll just be the effect of one.
So it does not work.
Did you say something? :mrgreen:

(This one is the 4th picture , but since the maximum amount of attached files is 3 I uploaded it on imageshack).

PS: The reason why her EXP are slightly higher after the fight is because it already started rising before I could make a screenshot in time :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my blog for random fun stuff and reviews!
Shinyo

Post by Shinyo »

Sorry for double posting, but I tried the same thing with only 1 Fortune Rune and this is the result.
Again the EXP are slightly higher because I couldn't make it in time, it juts starts too early :D
I didn't bother to make a screenshot of the fight this time, since it would be exactly the same picture this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my blog for random fun stuff and reviews!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Hm interesting. But I don't really get how a second Fortune Rune increases the EXP-amount. With 1 Fortune Rune it is 36.200, with two it is 49.400. The difference between both is 13.200, the ratio is 1.4142... So a second Fortune-Rune does not double the EXP, but.. what does it then?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Antimatzist wrote:Hm interesting. But I don't really get how a second Fortune Rune increases the EXP-amount. With 1 Fortune Rune it is 36.200, with two it is 49.400.
The exp income was probably higher. At lv 99, the exp counter loops, so it was most likely 72.400.

I suppose both the fortune rune and the prosperity rune stack. In S1 it is impossible to equip 2 fortune rune due to the lack of more rune slots. Yet prosperity runes stack. In S2 there are only one of each kind, so the programmers do not have to care about this.

Anyone tried this with the other games?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Wow, something new discovered about Suikoden 2, 12 years after the game is released!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

CelesDestiny wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:Hm interesting. But I don't really get how a second Fortune Rune increases the EXP-amount. With 1 Fortune Rune it is 36.200, with two it is 49.400.
The exp income was probably higher. At lv 99, the exp counter loops, so it was most likely 72.400.
It would be interesting to know if it then goes Exp x 4 which wuld mean that each Prosperity Run doubles the Exp.amount or it goes Exp x 3 which would mean that every Propserity Rune just adds the normal amount of Exp again. Can anyone test with low level characters? <_< If it really loops at Lvl 99, it is hard to tell.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Prosperity Rune = money
Fortune Rune = exp