[FAQ] Rakutei Mountain Re-Entry

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [FAQ] Rakutei Mountain Re-Entry

Post by KFCrispy »

it's the EXP leveling exploit using a group of 6 Pixies available late game.. it was better than the Highlander soldiers in Matilda we once wrote about.
http://suikosource.com/games/gs2/secrets/
buyung

Post by buyung »

you know.. the ironclaw on rakutei mountain #2, they have instant kill effect on their attack?? they attack my georg while his HP is still 700+, then he unsconcious.. maybe another monster got this hidden skiil too?
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

They probably deal more than 700 damage?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
buyung

Post by buyung »

no. not only georg.. humphrey and pesmerga too. it happened on same fight.
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

Ironclaws can instantly kill you with 1 hit, much like those killer squirrels from Suikoden IV. I remember my entire party being wiped out by those critters around the Obel area. :o
A raw tomato for the win!
Skyce | Lord™

Post by Skyce | Lord™ »

I come from the future and I hereby confirm that after you finish the Futch & Humphrey recruitment mission, you could re-enter Rakutei Mountain again but only if you have both Futch & Humphrey in your time.

I have to leave this here because even I got stuck here cuz i wanna recollect the treasures.
Rizen

Post by Rizen »

i can also confirm, you need FUTCH and HUMPHREY to get back in. which seems odd as you use ur bright shield rune to get in before. maybe the second time has something to do with Futch's new dragon. but that still doesnt explain why u need them both? who knows if this will be addressed with rework.