Perfect game?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
aaabbbcccddd

Perfect game?

Post by aaabbbcccddd »

According to a guide on GameFAQs to have a perfect castle you have to have 6 of every urn...is getting 6 celadon urns even possible?! :shock:

Also, would you have to get all 6 at the very beginning or could you go to the area near Sarady at the end of the game and still fight Bon bons and all the other weak enemies? thanks!
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Perfect game?

Post by Celes »

It is possible, but you have to get them all at the beginning, because you will encounter different enemies the time you return to Gregminster.

The same goes for Octopus urn.

celes
aaabbbcccddd

Post by aaabbbcccddd »

Oh, well that sucks. But two more things:

1) I know there are new monsters near Gregminster, but I was actually asking if the same monsters are around the field next to Sarady (the town past mt. tigerwolf), or if they still have the weak ones.

and...

2) If you get an item, is it already predetermined before you appraise it? Or can you reset if it's failure, try again, etc.?
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I know that in the latter games it IS predetermined, but i am not sure about S1.

I didnt even know there was a perfect castle! Whats the difference if you get all the urns or not?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

aaabbbcccddd wrote:2) If you get an item, is it already predetermined before you appraise it? Or can you reset if it's failure, try again, etc.?
they are pre-determined once you receive the ? item.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

The new monsters appear near Sarady as well.

The is no "perfect castle". He asked for cellecting issues. However, there are some combinations of placed antique's which result in some special effects within the bath.

celes
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

aaabbbcccddd wrote:According to a guide on GameFAQs to have a perfect castle you have to have 6 of every urn...is getting 6 celadon urns even possible?! :shock:

Also, would you have to get all 6 at the very beginning or could you go to the area near Sarady at the end of the game and still fight Bon bons and all the other weak enemies? thanks!
No, he very precisely says perfect castle.
aaabbbcccddd

Post by aaabbbcccddd »

Oh, there really isn't a "perfect castle", literally. Just in a guide on Gamefaqs it says to maximize your castle's bath appearance you need 6 of every urn, that's all.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Umm what would a perfect castle do anyway? And if its so perfect with all the urns then why do you even need the failure urns?
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i think they just want all possible items so you can do all the antique set bath scenes, etc... a "complete" game.
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

CelesDestiny wrote:The new monsters appear near Sarady as well.

The is no "perfect castle". He asked for cellecting issues. However, there are some combinations of placed antique's which result in some special effects within the bath.

celes
That only appear in S2. In S1 there are no special effect in the bath if i am not wrong.
Grade"A"Brassiere
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

I just use the "Have All Items" code but that's mainly to get some of the more harder to find stuff...unless there's a Items Won After Battle mod that I've never heard of before...
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

Avalionis wrote:I just use the "Have All Items" code but that's mainly to get some of the more harder to find stuff...unless there's a Items Won After Battle mod that I've never heard of before...

That wouldn't be call a "Perfect File" if you use Cheats....I restart the whole game just because i miss the Celadon Urn From the Monster that only appear in the begining of the game. Getting 1 from it is hard since it is a VERY RARE drop. Getting 6 is a pain in the arse.
Grade"A"Brassiere
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

gradeAbra wrote:
Avalionis wrote:I just use the "Have All Items" code but that's mainly to get some of the more harder to find stuff...unless there's a Items Won After Battle mod that I've never heard of before...

That wouldn't be call a "Perfect File" if you use Cheats....I restart the whole game just because i miss the Celadon Urn From the Monster that only appear in the begining of the game. Getting 1 from it is hard since it is a VERY RARE drop. Getting 6 is a pain in the arse.
I'd have all the items you can collect...not to mention enough Celadon Urns to sell off AND place in Sansuke's Bath House.
johncenas

Post by johncenas »

According to me, suikoden is the perfect game.Because it contain all types of the missions. I like this game.For me, Which game I like that game is perfect for me.