[Rumor] Get to upstairs at the Forest Village item store

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
rewinged

Re: Get to upstairs at the Forest Village item store. (Rumor)

Post by rewinged »

-DELETED-
Last edited by rewinged on Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

of course you happened to not take a screencap, knowing that 99.999999% of the players have never seen this room.
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Yes it's true, i've been in that room. But unfortunately i forgot to take screenshot. I'm not lying, I tell ya! And guess what, in that room was a chest with Souleater Orb. Yes, extra Souleater Orb. Do you believe it?!

What you must do is teleport with Viki. And if you so d@#$ lucky, she will teleport you there once in a lifetime. I mean so very very d@#$ lucky.

Wonder that this thread got so many response remembering that probably this thred is a joke at first place. And how stubborn people are, even after 11 years of Suikoden release this rumor still circulating around. And what most crazy is, some people still believe that it's true. :shock:
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

rewinged wrote:pretty worthless crap really.
Your post certainly is.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

next thing you know, the chests up there will consist of the all the true elemental runes, Sun Rune, Rune of Beginning, Dragon Rune, Gate Rune, and Rune of Punishment.
oops

Post by oops »

Rather pointless imo, but whatever keeps u happy I guess.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

I fully agree with most of the posts here, there is no way to get up the stairs of Forest Village. And believe me, I've beaten the game more than 20 times, have taken a variety of people with me, including the bath maker simply because he has the same rug in his house as the shop keeper, and nothing.

The main reason I'm so ready to discount this rumor is simply because Viki, does. not. do. teleportation. errors. in. Suikoden I.

I think everyone is getting confused with Suiko II. Three chest, a person standing in front of the stairs, Viki teleporting you up and you're yelled at on the way down. Seems exactly what Suikoden II does.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
darthkuzo

Post by darthkuzo »

HI there,

It's been a long time since my last post, BUT I have read yours and I don't remeber if i had teleported on I or II (if someone remembered please help me), In SI or SII there was 3 chest..one with and armour and other with a flowing rune (maybe) last one I don't remember..
mhatter106

Post by mhatter106 »

darthkuzo wrote:HI there,

It's been a long time since my last post, BUT I have read yours and I don't remeber if i had teleported on I or II (if someone remembered please help me), In SI or SII there was 3 chest..one with and armour and other with a flowing rune (maybe) last one I don't remember..
It's almost certainly S2 in Radat.

I love this thread. It reads like a snopes.com urban legend debunking entry. It's hilarious.
I actually have never managed to misteleport to Radat's room in s2 (altho ive misteleported other places) but I never tried oevr and over again til I got either.

Another Suikoden thing I've never done but mean to get around to doing one of these days is try to do Clive's quest. I keep on being afraid that I gonna waste a lot of time on a rushed playthrough for little reward, as opposed to just replaying S2 fully for replay value I know I'll get.
GrymReaper

Post by GrymReaper »

mhatter106 wrote:Another Suikoden thing I've never done but mean to get around to doing one of these days is try to do Clive's quest. I keep on being afraid that I gonna waste a lot of time on a rushed playthrough for little reward, as opposed to just replaying S2 fully for replay value I know I'll get.
Not to get too off-topic, but it's entirely possible to do a Clive quest game and still do all the things one would do in a normal playthrough. Don't sweat it, it's a pretty awesome side story.
Pixelate

Post by Pixelate »

I'm almost 100% sure that I've read somewhere that Suikoden 1 was decompiled, and there was no data relating to any sort of "Secret Room" in Suikoden 1.
I've never had a mis-teleport by Viki on Suikoden 1 either,(I have the PAL version, before people start claiming it's a PAL only feature) and am sure that it was only introduced in Suikoden 2.

All I can think is that the majority of people are just getting the Radat Mis-teleport confused with the alleged teleport to the Second Floor of Suikoden 1
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

The room doesn't exist.

Unless, of course, you can only get there by Viki when she screws up on teleporting you.

But I don't think that's possible.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
oops

Post by oops »

Pixelate wrote:I'm almost 100% sure that I've read somewhere that Suikoden 1 was decompiled, and there was no data relating to any sort of "Secret Room" in Suikoden 1.

I've seen that somewhere... can't put my finger on where abouts though :?
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

RangerDeon wrote:The room doesn't exist.

Unless, of course, you can only get there by Viki when she screws up on teleporting you.

It's not. Viki doesn't say anything when she teleports you. Not unlike in Suikoden II-V though.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Avalionis wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:The room doesn't exist.

It's not. Viki doesn't say anything when she teleports you. Not unlike in Suikoden II-V though.
I figured.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore