Is there any way to get the money that Kanaan took?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
LillyXChris

Is there any way to get the money that Kanaan took?

Post by LillyXChris »

Well, after that frickin' bandit quest that the guy in Rockland asked me to do, i could get money for it. BUT KANAAN TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Is there any way to get the money?
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

No, there isn't. This is just one of those things that Murayama wanted to do to show the corruption within the SME and take it one step further.
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

You can instead do the Marco trick to gain infinite potch.
I was taught this trick a while ago, and aww I've never tried it.
Just gamble with Marco when you find him in Rockland, and select the third one (on your right). You'll get it, go save and then come back to play again. The rule is that it's always in that place at the start, so if you keep playing, choosing it and quitting, then playing again, choosing it and quitting and so on, it shouldn't change place.

Whaa, it's a confused explanation. I'm no good at that, but if you got it, try it and tell me if it really works.
Credit goes to "lucreborn" for my previous avatar.
"Judgement of Lorelai" for my current one!
Thanks both =)
josquius

Post by josquius »

It was a bit of a joke too to make the player go 'Hurrah I'm rich!' then get it took away. They wouldn't give you so much if you could keep it.
Signatures are for people with free time
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

No, there isn't. This is just one of those things that Murayama wanted to do to show the corruption within the SME and take it one step further.
As Jowy said, it also makes you less likely to side with the empire (as a player) as all you've seen is the corruption first hand.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]