Where is Crowley? Please help

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Lord-Riou

Where is Crowley? Please help

Post by Lord-Riou »

Hello i have been searching for Crowley..i have read Gamefaqs and that but i dont know where that guy is..cant find him :/ please help me..and if you want write how i shall walk
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Go to the Cave of the Past behind Qlon Temple.

Once there go down several levels and pay close attention to the profile of the bottom wall as you go. When that usually craggy line suddenly becomes straight then there is a passageway there.

There are two of these in the cave: the first leads to the Window Crystal; the second leads to a small cavern where Crowley is standing, in this latter case the path is not completely straight so try moving left and right if you run into a dead end.

Remember that Crowley will only join you if your castle is level 4.
Lord-Riou

Post by Lord-Riou »

ok, thanks but how do i see if my castle is level 4??
Adaon

Post by Adaon »

After your army conducts Mathiu's "military training" you probably still have the pirates and Quincy to recurit, after that your castle should be level four.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

You should have a nice big blue flag hanging over the front of your castle when it's at level 4.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

level 4 is somewhere around 100 stars. So Crowley is going to be one of the last characters you come across.

If you managed to get the window guy, then you know how to get crowley because its the same idea of finding the fake wall to run through. You can speak with him on your first visit to the caves but he won't join you until you have a fully leveled castle.

Honestly that is why I honestly never used him. He came so late that when I bothered to pick him up for the sake of the good ending I never felt like using him. I usually had a pretty strong Cleo and Luc to handle all of my magical purposes from the rear row.