Saturn related question.

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
ravenwind286

Saturn related question.

Post by ravenwind286 »

First off I must say that I love the site, and have always appreciated the information collected here. I recently picked up a used Saturn version of Suikoden 1 that appears to be in very good condition, but have a question about a possible bug/glitch I have found.

The bug I have run into is at the beginning of the game and happens with Futch's dragon, Black. If I travel back to Gregminster early (I did this on accident originally) and try talking to black while standing beside him, or even taking him back to the island, his head starts to glitch out and bob up and down very rapidly, though he will still eventually take off after a few seconds. While this is nothing game breaking, I just find it to be a particular oddity as this does not happen when I first encounter Black, it only happens if I return to town.

As such, I am just curious if anyone here owns the Saturn version and has experienced this bug with Black. Thanks in advance if anyone has any information.
KoLAddict

Re: Saturn related question.

Post by KoLAddict »

I know it's probably late, but I just saw this. I booted my copy up and it did it to. When you go from Gregminster back to Magician's Island, Black kinda wigs out for a couple seconds. Funny.