Suikoden 1 DnD

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
TheManMythLegend

Suikoden 1 DnD

Post by TheManMythLegend »

Hi everyone. I'm an old member but I havent been on in a long time and I forgot my screen name so here's my new one. Anyway, as well as being a JRPG fan, I also play tabletop RPGs. I'm about to begin GMing another game with a bunch of people unfamiliar with the Suikoden games, and as such decided to use the Scarlet Moon empire and the Liberation Army as my setting. The general gist is the players are members of the Liberation Army from the beginning, but were not Stars, just nameless soldiers.

And thus we come to my question. I need ideas for missions to send them on. Essentially I need story of things that went on behind the scenes and prior to McDohl joining the liberation army. If at all possible, if anyone could provide me with a map of the Scarlet Moon empire that has all the towns noted on it as well that would be a big help!

Please help me out?
KnightOfTruth

Re: Suikoden 1 DnD

Post by KnightOfTruth »

Not sure if its what you're looking for, but there's a few maps (one you can zoom in on and see many of the places/locations from the different games) here: http://storagebin.wikispaces.com/SuikoSeed+-+Setting