Teo's fate... *spoilers*

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
sticky-runes

Re: Teo's fate... *spoilers*

Post by sticky-runes »

bluemask wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:And I would like a proper introduction/explanation to the creatures that Teo's armored cavalry ride on.
I've been thinking of those things as well! It's like real horses didn't existed in the Toran Republic lol. I've found some info about them: here and here.
It sucks when we have to rely on fan made web pages for info. We got all the info we needed on dragons and dragon-horses provided in game dialogue and texts, so I want in-game info on the armored cavalry beasts as well.
But... Why Tir doesn't want to kill other generals? I mean they are completely controlled by Windy "Evil" Black Rune right? So They defiently want to kill Tir for sure aren't they?
as the player, you can kill Kwanda and Milich, so it's up to YOU if Tir wants to spare them or not. And since their black runes wear off after they are defeated, I think it's pretty obvious that they really did not want to kill Tir, other wise they wouldn't agree to help the rebellion when you offer to recruit them. Teo definitely did choose his loyalty to the Empire over his love for his son.
bluemask

Re: Teo's fate... *spoilers*

Post by bluemask »

sticky-runes wrote:It sucks when we have to rely on fan made web pages for info. We got all the info we needed on dragons and dragon-horses provided in game dialogue and texts, so I want in-game info on the armored cavalry beasts as well.
It can't be helped, S1 is the first game and those horses weren't in S2 anymore... But an Old Book introduction still wouldn't hurt.