Is it possible to kill someone during Teo's 2nd battle?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Is it possible to kill someone during Teo's 2nd battle?

Post by Sasarai10 »

I tried using magic and bow units against him,which have no effect against Teo's Charge/Armored Cavalry,but yet none of my characters were wounded/died. How is it possible to succeed?
Belle

Re: Is it possible to kill someone during Teo's 2nd battle?

Post by Belle »

???

I'm not sure what you're asking? Did you get the fire spears? If so, just do straight up physical attacks.

If you're asking if it's possible to win without the fire spears...well, seeing as how the first battle with Teo ended badly, I'm going to guess no. But I haven't personally tried to do so.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

He probably wants to kill as many characters as possible for a minimal run so was asking if any of them could be perma dead in the battle vs Teo.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Belle wrote:???

I'm not sure what you're asking? Did you get the fire spears? If so, just do straight up physical attacks.

If you're asking if it's possible to win without the fire spears...well, seeing as how the first battle with Teo ended badly, I'm going to guess no. But I haven't personally tried to do so.

I mean if it's possible to permanently kill one of your OWN characters during Teo's battle

Punkaiser wrote:He probably wants to kill as many characters as possible for a minimal run so was asking if any of them could be perma dead in the battle vs Teo.

Actually i just want to view all wounded/death quotes available in the game. :wink:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I think this site has all the death quotes listed somewhere.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Lol! Zen asking someone to tend to his flowers with his last breath, that's kinda touching!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:I think this site has all the death quotes listed somewhere.
True,but i want to view them by myself as my last Suikoden I challenge,and after that, i'll have done anything possible in the game.

I've done almost every rarity in the game like recruiting Templton with level 1 castle. It's a very rare scene to see Templton in a small room by himself or Kreutz with a level 2 castle,etc. Also i've viewed every single battle quote except Leonardo's and Kanaak's,sth that i'll do it soon :)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Here it mentions that it's possible to get killed at Teo's battle:

http://suikosource.com/games/gs1/guides/endings.php