Sancho, you a**hole!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
TaylortheGreat

Sancho, you a**hole!

Post by TaylortheGreat »

Hey Suikosource,

I've finished my most recent run-thru of Suikoden 1 :mrgreen: wooooooo

About ready to start Suikoden 2. Just revived Gremio and went into the final army battle vs. Yuber when BAM~!

Sancho gets killed. !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now, Gremio has already been revived, and when I went on to finish the game, Sancho's ending said 'Sancho followed Maximillian to blah blah' as it would have if he had stayed alive. In other words, it DIDNT say 'Sancho died during the final battle with Yuber.'

HERE's what I want to know...

IF Gremio has been saved, does it matter who dies in the final war battle? Will my import into Suikoden 2 be affected because I didn't keep everyone alive by the final save?

Any help you guys have would be awesome.
Hirathien

Re: Sancho, you a**hole!

Post by Hirathien »

Well... If his ending indeed said that he follows Maximillian i'd guess the game didn't register his death? Are you sure that he died so he didn't just get wounded?
TaylortheGreat

Post by TaylortheGreat »

Positive. His star was greyed out and EVERYTHING.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Sounds weird. Stay tuned for someone that knows this game better than I.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

This topic is useful
http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=428

If it's just about S2 then i don't think there's anything you should worry about. Even if Gremio stays dead, that only affect the part how riou will recruit tir (ellie replace gremio's role)
The most important part should be having winspun equipped to humphrey and master garb+wind hat on tir in the final save.