Krin's extra scene

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
schoktra

Krin's extra scene

Post by schoktra »

I don't know if anyone has figured out this secret, but my fiancee and I were just playing through Suikoden I again and we found that after the final battle, but before the fight with Emperor Barbarosa there is a secret in Lenankamp other than the person below grounds looking for Lady Odessa. There is a man in the inn who had been previously robbed by Krin. So as you can guess if you take Krin with you to speak to this man, something funny will happen. The guy mentions that he was robbed, notices Krin and when he confronts Krin, Krin flees the scene leaving the party with only 5 members as well!

edit: Renamed as this isn't new - Opp
Antimatzist

Re: NEW SECRET

Post by Antimatzist »

It'S already covered here: http://suikosource.com/games/gs1/secrets/
Talk to the guy on the second floor of the inn at Lenankamp with Krin in your party.

But I was really "WTF just happened?" when I first triggered this scene :D
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Moving this to Suikoden I Gameplay Questions then.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Welcome to 1996! :wink:
lordyuanshu

Post by lordyuanshu »

I love Krin. Pretty sure we can encounter Krin there early in the game right? Or at least hear someone talking about him..
schoktra

Re: Krin's extra scene

Post by schoktra »

lol I swear I didn't see that on the secrets list and I looked through it like 5 times. I must be blind or something. Holy crap I need my eyes checked.