Marco's Rockland Sequence

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Wicht

Marco's Rockland Sequence

Post by Wicht »

Hey,

So I was bored today and decided to write out the first 60 sequence of his cup game in Rockland. I know every game or at least perhaps depending on the serial of said disc this should roughly be the same for anyone with the same 'copy' at least in theory. This is a NTSC version, you can look for your serial port just beneath the ESRB rating on both the disc and art insert in the jewel case. The code for my game is: SLUS-00292 17013

I'll be putting the sequence into ten parts with six per row:

Right, Middle, Left, Middle, Middle, Left
Left, Left, Middle, Middle, Middle, Middle
Middle, Middle, Right, Left, Right, Left
Right, Left, Middle, Left, Right, Middle
Middle, Right, Middle, Left, Right, Left
Right, Middle, Middle, Middle, Left, Left
Left, Left, Right, Middle, Left, Right
Right, Right, Middle, Right, Middle, Middle
Middle, Left, Left, Right, Left, Left
Right, Right, Right, Left, Right, Middle

Remember this is ONLY for Rockland. I'm pretty sure this should be able to work for a couple dozen people. I can't see every single disc has its on randomizer. I could very well be wrong though but this definitely works, however every so often after a reset or just a regame it seems Suikoden glitches and continues the sequence out of order. I've had it happen a few times but another reset makes it return to the original or proper pattern.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Marco's Rockland Sequence

Post by KFCrispy »

it's been noted that there are a few versions of the game so you'll find some variations. but from my experience playing my one disc many times, the beginning-of-game pattern is ALWAYS the same for your disc.
CVagts

Post by CVagts »

I don't know what's caused it, but until now I only had one 1k/10k pattern in Marco's game in Rockland. Now I randomly have one of four or five patterns, and I don't know why the multiple patterns have suddenly surfaced.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Sometimes he doesn't follow the same sequence. Most of the times when i enter and re-enter Rockland the coin will be in the right cup,but sometimes it happens to be in the middle.

But i've got the PAL version,so i guess it only works for NTSC.
CVagts

Post by CVagts »

Just using my disc as an example, the pattern has always been 321 312 3333 (and more, but I only hashed out the first ten digits). Yesterday, I randomly got one of the following patterns mixed in:

112 331 1332
113 131 3131
213 121 3131
111 322 1332

I don't know what caused the extra patterns to surface, since I had gotten the 321 pattern like twelve playthroughs in a row.
CVagts

Post by CVagts »

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, but has anyone tried the Marco game in the PSP remake? Because I don't think there are set patterns in that version, unlike this version.