phero rune

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
gildedtalon

Re: phero rune

Post by gildedtalon »

LOL, you also brought Stallion
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Sasarai10 wrote: Probably Phero Rune can be found in a certain spot on the map?
You can get any rune, anywhere as long as the respective enemies appear
(I'm sure of that because I can farm everything much faster thanks to emulator save states)
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

gildedtalon wrote:Nah, it's definitely not that simple, the real drop rate is horrendously low far more than stated on this site
Actually it is that simple. The drop rate is exactly 1/256, which is pretty rare indeed. That is for 1 Beast Commander alone. Getting the BC drop a Phero Crystal plus another any enemy dropping its item as well, you might end up not getting the crystal due to the one item per battle restriction. Look at the guide for further details. Due to the fact that a BC never comes alone and with no formations holding more than one BC, technically the drop rate in general is even lower than 1/256 for all battles with a BC in it.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Celes wrote:Actually it is that simple. The drop rate is exactly 1/256, which is pretty rare indeed. That is for 1 Beast Commander alone. Getting the BC drop a Phero Crystal plus another any enemy dropping its item as well, you might end up not getting the crystal due to the one item per battle restriction. Look at the guide for further details. Due to the fact that a BC never comes alone and with no formations holding more than one BC, technically the drop rate in general is even lower than 1/256 for all battles with a BC in it.

I think that once you step your foot in a new area,dropped items appear more frequently. Yesterday once i entered Scarleticia Area,2 Holly Fairs appeared,i defeated them,and i got a Nameless Urn,just like that.

If only Mangosh and Persian Lamps were that easy.... :cry:
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

Sasarai10 wrote:
Celes wrote:Actually it is that simple. The drop rate is exactly 1/256, which is pretty rare indeed. That is for 1 Beast Commander alone. Getting the BC drop a Phero Crystal plus another any enemy dropping its item as well, you might end up not getting the crystal due to the one item per battle restriction. Look at the guide for further details. Due to the fact that a BC never comes alone and with no formations holding more than one BC, technically the drop rate in general is even lower than 1/256 for all battles with a BC in it.

I think that once you step your foot in a new area,dropped items appear more frequently. Yesterday once i entered Scarleticia Area,2 Holly Fairs appeared,i defeated them,and i got a Nameless Urn,just like that.

If only Mangosh and Persian Lamps were that easy.... :cry:
this was only luck(or a lucky rng).the rng is the ONLY factor,which has influence on the drop rate,nothing else :!: