Is there a time limit?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
LetsRock

Is there a time limit?

Post by LetsRock »

I have a question...

Is there a time limit in Suikoden 1? I mean do you will miss some characters or items or events when you dont get in a place in a specific time? Im not talking about enemys that disappear when you are further into the game.
highwind44029

Re: Is there a time limit?

Post by highwind44029 »

Already discussed in this topic: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =8&t=10235

If you're talking about something similar to Clive's sidequest in Suikoden II though, nope, there's nothing like that in this game.
LetsRock

Post by LetsRock »

Yes, i was talking something similar like Clives Quest. Thank God there is not a time limit.

btw, i read that there is a bug about the heros name in Suikoden 1. I have the PAL-Version of both games, so did they fix the bug in the PAl-Versions?

Thank you
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

LetsRock wrote:Yes, i was talking something similar like Clives Quest. Thank God there is not a time limit.

btw, i read that there is a bug about the heros name in Suikoden 1. I have the PAL-Version of both games, so did they fix the bug in the PAl-Versions?

Thank you
These bugs are fixed. :) So the name will transfer correctly.
LetsRock

Post by LetsRock »

Thank you both