number of recruits

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
suikodenb

number of recruits

Post by suikodenb »

i want to know how many recruits i have found? where can i see that?

because i think that i've got all the characters and yet i didnt' revive gremio

so i want to find out where i've made the mistake

thanks
Hirathien

Re: number of recruits

Post by Hirathien »

You can see it on the Tablet of Stars, the same floor as Luc is standing, talking to him will show it.
suikodenb

Post by suikodenb »

suikodenb wrote:i want to know how many recruits i have found? where can i see that?

because i think that i've got all the characters and yet i didnt' revive gremio

so i want to find out where i've made the mistake

thanks
i knew about that but...

i've counted and everything is filled/recruited, showing only 98 stars not 108
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

when you scroll the page down on the tablet of stars, it can be a little weird. It used to confuse me too. Also, did you keep Pahn alive?
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"
suikodenb

Post by suikodenb »

Silverberg wrote:when you scroll the page down on the tablet of stars, it can be a little weird. It used to confuse me too. Also, did you keep Pahn alive?
i have pahn and i have kept everyone alive... the tablet on the stars does not have any empty spaces left... it is filled completely

but when i count there are only 98 spaces in the tablet not 108

each page has 14 stars right? 7 on left side 7 on right side and there are 7 pages

14*7 is 98 not 108 right? :wink:
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

hmmmm . . . I'll have to load up a saved game when I get home from work and see. If someone had the game on a PC, they could take screenshots of each page then we'd know for sure I suppose.

oh wait . . . . did you make sure you recruited everyone before the final battle at Gregminister? That doesn't explain the 98 vs. 108, but it could explain why you have everyone, but you couldn't revive Gremio. If you, for instance, did the final battle, then went into the basement to recruit Sonya or finally noticed Clive in Rikon, then that would be it.
suikodenb

Post by suikodenb »

Silverberg wrote:hmmmm . . . I'll have to load up a saved game when I get home from work and see. If someone had the game on a PC, they could take screenshots of each page then we'd know for sure I suppose.

oh wait . . . . did you make sure you recruited everyone before the final battle at Gregminister? That doesn't explain the 98 vs. 108, but it could explain why you have everyone, but you couldn't revive Gremio. If you, for instance, did the final battle, then went into the basement to recruit Sonya or finally noticed Clive in Rikon, then that would be it.
clive, sonya recruited... according to my list i have got everyone recruited except gremio ofcourse he's dead... but the tablet yet only shows me 98 stars...

i have the original CD but i'm playing it on my PC cause i'm to lazy to get my PS1 from the basement and then i have to make room for it :)

PS: it is before the final battle
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

If you're playing on your PC, you could take screenshots of each page on of the tablet and post them here. When you'd have a couple of sets of eyeballs to look it over.
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

only the 1st and last page of the tablet have 14 stars listed. Pages 2-6 have 16 stars listed. =108