Happy 15th Birthday Suikoden

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Happy 15th Birthday Suikoden

Post by suiko2fan2 »

15 years since the release of Suikoden 1, hard to believe I've been playing these games so long. Truly a classic game and series! Here's to Konami (may they not let the series die so quietly)!

Happy Birthday Suikoden!!!
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Happy 15th Birthday Suikoden

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Are we really at 15 now? Geez...doesn't seem like the 10 was that long ago...makes me feel old. Well, happy birthday to Suikoden indeed!
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Happy Birthday to you.. Even though I'm into the series just for 10 years or so...
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I'm a noobie, I've only been playing for 7 years. lolol

Either way, congrats Suikoden/Konami! We all love and appreciate what you've done for the gaming world!
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Well, well.

I suppose I played it almost every year :)
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Wow... 15 already? It's weird to think that I was 8 when this first came out, although I played Suikoden II first when I was 11 and Suikoden when I was 12. I feel so old. :(
CCByouknowme

Post by CCByouknowme »

Heck, I was 20 when the first game came out. I have been lucky and bought every Suikoden title when they first hit the retail stores! All my Suikoden games are in near mint condition and I even bought Prima's Official guides for Suikoden 1 & 2 when they hit retail stores as well! Congrats Konami on such a fine RPG series!

Rick Flair says, "Whooooooooooooooooo"!
Avid wrestling fan!