vincent hidden scene clarification?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
kenshindono

vincent hidden scene clarification?

Post by kenshindono »

im trying to snag all the hidden scenes that i havent see. It says for one you are suposed to enter Antei with less than 200 bits after your conversation with vincent at the dragon's den.. im a bit confused about the actual timing for this. Is it suposed to be before you meet him for the first time where he has the bill, or after that, or when? I dont think you actually run into him at the dragon den until AFTER you meet him in Antei.

I was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me

*edit* i think the guide bit is written wrong. What i did was blow all my cash, and th FIRST time you enter antei after being rejected from the dragons den i got an extra scene. WHen it alked to vincent i wound up washing dishes. Is this the scene that the guide meant?

it says:
"After your conversation with Vincent at the Dragon's Den, enter Antei with less than 200 bits. "

so is that wrong? Should it say 'after being denied entrance to the dragons den enter Antei with less than 200 bits and speak with vincent'? Or is there some other scene im missing
Celes
Global Admin

Re: vincent hidden scene clarification?

Post by Celes »

My mistake.

This is fixed now.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ah ok, thought maybe there was some other scene i was missing on top of that. Glad i was able to clear that up. It was an amusing scene =)

by the way there was one i couldn't get to play. the 'Try to enter Kaku by boat, after the first battle with Teo. '

is that one right? I did that and didn't get anything special. There were just people blocking my way on the dock that said you cant enter, no extra scene or dialog
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Yes, I was referring to those people.