[Glitch] full 3-Balloon status on all party members

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Glitch] full 3-Balloon status on all party members

Post by KFCrispy »

this is a neat find from BradRy2 at youtube.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5A1mU2etM

apparently programmers never really thought you would ever get the full 3-balloon status on all party members, so battles continue even though you have no party members.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: [Glitch] full 3-Balloon status on all party members

Post by Oppenheimer »

At least it has enough programming to end if you try and fight the battle some more, and doesn't just lock up. It's interesting that it zooms out to show everyone so high in the screen in that case.
avenger

Post by avenger »

This is awesome. I believe that it is a Glitch.
Also whoever was doing this , i assume he healed the balloons to keep playing the game, or did he? You mean the game is just gonna keep going on and on like this? Guah ha ha...
This is awesome indeed..!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

The "battle" continues as long as you do not have to fight, actually. He always chooses LetGo, which is possible due to his level. At the end of the video, when he decides to battle, the game counts this as an instant game over.

Then again, you'll see the balloon status rarely in an entire game. Getting 3 balloons won't happen, as long as you do not battle carzy vs. Holly Fairys with a low lv. To say nothing of a whole party with 3 balloon :)
avenger

Post by avenger »

You know, just between us, I do believe that you should keep this video as a history for this site. Ah, what I mean is, something fans can always see and remember as time goes on. Why? because of it's rareness to see something like this actually happen is indeed, a landmark so to speak.