stone plate>Help is very much appreciated

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
finalfantasy

stone plate>Help is very much appreciated

Post by finalfantasy »

I got some question..

First, the stone plate.
Why Does it not show Camille's name on her star and some others like lukian? i got around 5 more to fill in but turned out they were already in my army. why doesn't their names show in the stone tablet? some king of a bug? or its really like that? im on the part where the ice boats was made and my army is ready to go and fight the final battle. ive been following rhyxx's walkthrough. Its very helpful :)
btw, if u were wondering, I play the PSX version(I dont know if there is a difference though) and its from Romulation.net .

2nd, about the game saves.

Is there a possible way I can download a save game here and put it on my PSX memory card?
If there is, kindly reply.
thank you. :)

3rd and the last, old books.

When i visit the library and open the old books, i don't see any letters on those books. it just shows me a blank square in the middle, and the arrow that's for scrolling pages.

thanks a lot.
help is very much appreciated.
do not flame me if i said something stupid D:
thanks again.
R_C_Cola2001

Re: stone plate>Help is very much appreciated

Post by R_C_Cola2001 »

1. Do not go into Shaharizade and fight Sonya without finishing recruiting. Not sure about the glitches, would have to check my old files.
2. No clue.
3. Sounds like a glitch. Again been a while.

I wonder if it being a rom is causing the problems you might be having.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

It does sound like a glitchy copy. Perhaps you should download the copy from the PSN instead of downloading a ROM. Regardless, discussing ROMs is against board policy.
finalfantasy

Post by finalfantasy »

oh i see. so i guess its in the copy, huh?
thanks a lot ^^,
*sigh*
..i think i have all 107 SoD and ima go now and fight sonya or whatever.

admin- sorry i didn't know that. i'm kinda new here. well, i just read the rules. :)

thanks a bunch!