Lepant's House of Boredom

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Matthijs

Re: Lepant's House of Boredom

Post by Matthijs »

Just press X once or twice when u just started turning 'round, when u see it's almost still, wait until the right moment to press:)
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

It took me about 15 minutes. I landed on every other spot on the wheel(some a couple times) but then it finally dumped me back off to the other side.

Another thing about luck...I took Tai Ho with me to get Gaspar and Gaspar threw 4 storms in a row (1, 2, 3) and I won without having to roll once. It was weird because I remember this normally taking some time in previous playthroughs
MAD 01-08-2004
avenger

Post by avenger »

i kinda didn't care if i didn't get to the other side. i wanted to comb that wheel and strip it of it's riches. some riches thou, not much to offer.. but again i thought it was fun to spin the wheel.. guah ha ha.. it reminded me of wheel of fortune with pat sajack.

i think that throughout my trials of this , i got throu the first try once.. and three times i had to wait about 10 minutes. and two times i had to wait about 20 minutes. so i had pretty good luck with this one..
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

The ? spot gives out the Dragon Incense and Fortune Rune Pieces.The chests spots gives you Medicine x6 and the other spots are self-explanatory (monsters and +/- exp).
Strategy is the key to victory!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

At least the monster fields could have spawn different enemies ...
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

CelesDestiny wrote:At least the monster fields could have spawn different enemies ...

Yeah, instead of those stupid "toy gadget machine people".
MAD 01-08-2004
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

I wonder how long it would take to get Tir up to 999 Luck with this wheel. I'm at 150 so far lol. This is also a good way to obtain the 6 Persian Lamps for the antique combination for the bath.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:I wonder how long it would take to get Tir up to 999 Luck with this wheel. I'm at 150 so far lol. This is also a good way to obtain the 6 Persian Lamps for the antique combination for the bath.

I would like to know how long that would actually take you :lol:

I wish you the best of luck!
MAD 01-08-2004
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Base stat is capped at 255.