Problem with the war battles

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber

Problem with the war battles

Post by Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber »

I'm having a problem in the war battles. It starts off fine, but if the background music stops playing and after I win the battle the game screen goes black and freezes. I got the game slightly used and there is very few scratches on the disc and the ones there are very minor. Is it the game or my disc?

I'm playing it in a PS2 but I don't know if that matters.

If it is my disc, what is the best way to fix it?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Problem with the war battles

Post by Oppenheimer »

Sure, some places can fix scratches. I know when I brought games into Microplay (a game company that's only in Canada I think) they have a machine that removes scratches from discs. I'm not sure what stores you may have access to that could do that but it is an option.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

If it keeps freezing at a certain point then it is the disk and not the system. I don't know any US or non US stores that can fix scratches, but most games stores around here sell kits that you can buy with some sort of small buffing machine. Be careful, though, because I bought one before and didn't use enough cleaning solution, so it ended up putting really deep scratches into one of my disks and ruined it completely.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Good thing is if you have $5 to spare you can just download it from the PSN onto a PSP (or a PS3, but I am guessing you don't have one).