Just Needing to Vent My Frustrations! {Ted/Gremio Glitch}

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Shullen

Just Needing to Vent My Frustrations! {Ted/Gremio Glitch}

Post by Shullen »

I just popped in Suikoden to continue my file and low and behold, Gremio has been replaced with Ted...apparently permanently. :? I am at the point in the game where Odessa joins up before the party heads off to Sarady. With Ted in my party, the game freezes right when I enter Mt. Tigerwolf. I have tried system resets, soft resets, changing my formation around and saving it, gaining a level and then saving it, copying my file to another memory card and loading it, even rebuffing my disk all to no avail...So it would appear I have wasted 25 hours and getting my main character up to level 45 for naught. :oops: If anyone else reads this and is planning on going for a "perfect game file", I would highly recommend not saving it around this point in the game unless you want to collect all those urns again... :|
WichitaQ

Re: Just Needing to Vent My Frustrations! {Ted/Gremio Glitch}

Post by WichitaQ »

well this is interesting... you have ted in your party after he passes you the soul eater and stuff?

can you change his position and stuff?
Shullen

Re: Just Needing to Vent My Frustrations! {Ted/Gremio Glitch}

Post by Shullen »

Indeed, I can though it certainly seems to do me no good... :cry: I have had the disk since roughly when it was released here in the states and have beaten it a few times over the years since then. I can't remember if I ever saved it at my current point in the game before on a previous file in the past, but I certainly don't ever recall this happening...