the window rune to get window!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
hatesaturn

the window rune to get window!

Post by hatesaturn »

I am so confused, where do i get this alleged window rune?! I am currently trying to get all the 108 stars, i need window and few others. PLEASE HELP!
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

the window crystal is in a hidden passage in the cave at Qlon Temple. You'll have to find an area where you can walk through the wall and I don't remember exactically where it's located but it's a few screens from the entrance.
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Visually you are looking for an abnormally flat piece of wall based on the outline you can see of the wall.
Celsis

Post by Celsis »

Shirofan wrote:Visually you are looking for an abnormally flat piece of wall based on the outline you can see of the wall.
Yup, and the rest of the wall is blacked out mostly. I remember playing Suikoden when I was younger, and I completely hated Window because I didn't know how to recruit him *muttersdumbhiddenwindowcrystal*, and he was always around the last star I had to recruit. That was of course before I learned about faqs on the internet ^_^; and that was a loong time ago. But I still remember hating Window with a passion =p and I never used him anyway! Ah well, I hope hatesaturn can recruit him better than I could, lol.
Goldmember

Post by Goldmember »

Well what do you know! I was having trouble finding this also! I finally found it last night!

Here is the directions if you want them.........

Go into the cave at Qlon, go down the stairs to the intersection. Go to
the right to the next intersection. Go to the south and walk through the wall to the south. And there you have a nice chest with the Window Crystal.

Enjoy!
IRISHANDPROUD

Manchester United Fan
Celtic Football Club Fan