[Glitch] Pahn is SOLID!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
kte03

[Glitch] Pahn is SOLID!

Post by kte03 »

So uh... idk if this has been stated before. If it has, feel free to lock this up admins :D. But anyways, on my 2nd playthru in SI, I decided not to let Pahn live. I checked out his name in the Stone Tablet and his name was darkened.

But, as I tried changing parties, I saw Pahn's name :| I was actually able to play with him!

Even though he took a beat down from the kickass General Teo, he still lives on :D

Glitch or not?

TY :D
BadPotato

Re: [Glitch] Pahn is SOLID!

Post by BadPotato »

weird, does he still in his rest room, when you have it in your team?
kte03

Post by kte03 »

nah, he's just there in the party but story-wise, everyone thinks he's dead. Poor him :D
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

That sounds like a glitch to me. I've had him die against Teo, and he was gone for good after that for me.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Do you have a screenshot?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
kte03

Post by kte03 »

No, I don't really know how I can capture a clear picture of this, unless someone can get me a program that takes high-def pictures of my TV, this will be something you'll just have to or not to believe me on.
oops

Post by oops »

Sometimes can be difficult, but you might be able to get a shot with a camera and upload it? Perhaps on a mobile phone?
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

Unless there is a way to use gameshark/codebreaker codes on the downloadable version I don't see it happening. I know on the original PS if u used the gameshark codes for "all characters" after duel with Pahn and Teo the experiance is like as you say you can use him for battle but to everyone else hes dead unfortunatly
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
kte03

Post by kte03 »

eh, answer this one question: Why would I make up a lie O_o? oh well, haven't played in a while. Hopefully I'll get around to figuring out a way to get someone to believe me lol
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

I can't answer any personal questions you would have to ask yourself that question. I'm not saying its a lie but without any image of whats happening nobody can help you. I haven't come across anybody else who has this problem it might be a glitch that you have. Also, the suikoden world is pretty dead these days until we hear something about S6 so stirring up problems wheather they are legit or not gives my dedicated suikosource self something to look up. no harsh feelings, you should take a pic with a cell phone or something.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I believe you! There have been glitches in the game that I've read about before. I have never experienced any, but I wish I would. I think it's interesting... Do you have a digital camera? That would be good enough to use.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I can actually verify this. Not with a picture or anything of the sort, but it happened to me too.
Suikoden26

Post by Suikoden26 »

This has happened to me as well.
Pahn died in the battle with Teo. Afterwards he wasn't in his room and he was dead as far as the story was concerned, but I could still put him in my party to battle.
The glitch doesn't happen every time though. In other playthroughs when Pahn has died, he was gone for good and couldn't be put in my party afterwards.

This definately happened. I was playing the game on ps1 so it wasn't an emulator problem or anything. I never had a gameshark so I couldn't have used a code. The game was the PAL version.