[Guide] MISSABLE List (Characters & Items)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Morc

Re: [Guide] MISSABLE List (Characters & Items)

Post by Morc »

I finally found her, seems like a glitch or something, because the next time I went to the village, she was there...
brightshieldrune

Post by brightshieldrune »

I'm about to go for a perfect file, I bought the PAL version as i live in the UK (did have the psn version from the U.S store, but prefer Suikoden 2 pal due to fixed problems), i have played this game on and off for about 12 years and it's about time i got this perfect data.

1. at the beginning of the game i know i need 6 celadon urns, but do i need 5 octopus urns this early? obviously i'll have one from mt. tigerwolf.
2. if i leave the urns on pahn at the beginning, will he come back when he is recruited with these items still with him?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

1. While grinding for 6 Celadon Urns, you will most certainly get more than enough Octopus Urns in the process. Yes, like Celadon you cannot get them anywhere else.
2. Yes.
Ithuar

Post by Ithuar »

SPOILER

Could the list of missable characters be updated to include Gremio? I played through the game thinking I could only miss the ones listed (from Kwanda to Leon), and ended up missing Gremio even though I had all the other 107 stars.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Technically, Gremio is included. If you don't miss anyone else, you don't miss Gremio.
We alreadey pointed out how to accomplish that in time.
Notice that you have to recruit all characters before the last major battle, in order to get the 108 stars bonus. This includes keeping them all alive, except Gremio. The "point of no return" is your chat with Mathiu next to Liukan, right after your return from Shasarazade.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

:arrow: Suikoden: Missables List

Topic released.