Wich Suikoden character are you most like?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Night Shadow

Re: Wich Suikoden character are you most like?

Post by Night Shadow »

i dunno, really...im a lot different from other guys.

im still young (17), i tend to be shy and i have low self esteem at times, i can be very playful and "childish" (it doesnt mean im immature...i just act like a kid sometimes, but not to the extent of being immature), and i'm extremely friendly (if any of you would like, add me on your friends list! hehe...)... plus, im very in tact with my faith (I love God) and unlike a lot of guys nowadays, I'm very squeaky clean (I don't have any vices..and i dont do things i know i shouldnt be doing...)...this being said...i guess im:

a bit of thomas, with a bit young tuta (no, i dont look like a girl)....but im not sure, really...what do you think guys?

and i agree, as long as your personality matches, go ahead and tell! if i were a girl, i'd be a bit of nanami, really, because of her childish, playful demeanor.
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I really can't describe my self. But I think... Im a bully sometimes, especially for my classmates.... And I'm kinda tactless and judgmental sometimes.. even for some of my teachers,really..even for my age--14. In fact, we kicked a teacher out of the school 2 years ago. I always see their mistakes, but I'm a little safer and tactful now since It was just a week or two ago, got scolded for backstabbing a teacher.

Anyway, as for the character, Luca Blght is too much. A combination of Zerase and Chaco, I guess...?? It's really hard to describe one's self you know.. for me, that is.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I'm pretty average. I'm very shy (except around people I know) and hate conflict. I hate being around arguing and fighting and just want everyone to get along. I'm pretty easy-going and I don't show lots of emotion most of the time... Who would that be? I can't think. Maybe Thomas? (I'm a girl by the way.) Thomas with a little bit of Caesar? xD I'm lazy, too. :\
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

i am viktor all the way, i actually think i might resemble him as well haha, im a pretty big dude, and my hair is crazy n long n dark, i wish i was more like sigurd cuz he is my fav character :( but viktors personality is so me.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Bernadette Egan

Haha, I like Viktor. He's funny sometimes. Miklotov is my favorite, and I'm nothing like him so don't feel bad.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

ahhh thats funny u say that because Miklotov used to be my fav character when i first played S2! then watari in 3 but sigurd is my all time fav. i mean there were some awesome characters in 5, i just really like how hes a good fighter and also good with water magic :)
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Bernadette Egan

Lol, Miklotov has been my favorite for years... since I was at least 14. (I'm 20 now)

I wish I could be more like him, though. He's strong and works hard. I'm so totally the opposite.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

haha yeah thats why i say viktor instead of sigurd, sigurd is way more calm, quite and looks really organized (for a pirate haha) not me, viktor is loud, crazy, quick witted, Just like yourrrs truely ;p
Bernadette Egan

Lol, yeah they're quite the opposite. I love Viktor's "trick" to get into places. Haha.

I can't think of a character that's more like me... I'm laid-back, really nice, don't care about stupid things. I can't say no, so that gets me somewhere I don't wanna be.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

LOL!!! i just cracked up out loud, viktors "trick" is my favorite hahaha i still go nuts when he does it. hmmm ah man how about Yumi, she is wayyy more layed back than Yuri, and shes real nice and pretty :) shes like the perfect mix of yuri and yum. (R.I.P) :(
Bernadette Egan

Lol, I know! I never really noticed he did that until one of my later play throughs. It's so funny.

Oh yeah, I forgot about her. I don't know much about her, I don't remember if I got Kidd to investigate her or not. But she does seem very nice.
x_xgolgotha

Post by x_xgolgotha »

I definitely feel like I relate to the Chisa stars the most... not including Reed. I'd say Connell or Rania, because they have a very narrow set of interests (sound/phonology). Rania's weird personality seems to mirror mine, sometimes I get lost in a thought and it can really make social situations a bit confusing for the other party, especially strangers. Not to mention I'm obsessed with music.
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

Of course, I see myself as more of a young version of Crowley (imagine that). I'm slightly reclusive and indulge myself in my studies. ...Liukan kinda falls under that category too... interesting.
I always thought I can of resembled Riou, but not so much anymore. I guess I'm kinda more Flik-ish.

Bern, you almost remind me of Theresa or Mathiu.
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
narutosupernova

Post by narutosupernova »

tir mcdohl
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

narutosupernova wrote:tir mcdohl
Any explanations?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!