Suikoden RP

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Humphrey

Suikoden RP

Post by Humphrey »

I have a idea about creating a suikoden RP site for fans much like my self to have RPing as our favorite character. It will have a shop, rules, mini-games, Dueling!, and much much more. I have a site I can make it on also. I just need help planning stuff and making the site. thats why I come. I am looking for 3 people to help me make this RP. I need 3 people who will devote time to the project and also be able to help get people there. The story will not be the same as the suikoden story line. it will be different so we all can have fun.

Please just comment here
Futch

Post by Futch »

Unfortunatley, my knowledge of the building is limited (non-existant), but I'd be glad to help in any way I can, like story planning, map making and such. I'm on everyday after school, and I'd love to see another Suikoden roleplaying site. I'm still grieving over the loss of "Suikoden Stories" :-(
Everyone loves Dragons. Cause If they don't.... >;(
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

That is good I need a lot of help with story line. I am creative but I still need help with stuff. The site is easy to make and I'll show you how to use stuff. we will also have a Potch system. now would anybody else like to help?
Iris

Post by Iris »

I'll give it a try.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Ok cool I will give you the link in a pm. I am still looking for 2 mods on the site. also if you would like to be in the site just as a member PM me and I will give you the link.
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

I'd actually like to take a look at it. I've played rp in a Tolkien rpg for several years, so I enjoy rolepay and I'd be interested to check it out. I might could offer advice on some things, like as to what works and what doesn't and such. I don't know. I never feel very good at that kind of thing. ;)
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
Night

Post by Night »

Actually, I'd certainly be interested in seeing how this goes, and trying it out for myself. I've never tried Rping before (as far as I know :wink: ) but I do write in a freeform RPG game (Worlde Arcane) which may or may not be similar.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

ok cool I will PM your the address. you are going to be the last admin, I don't need any moderators just a lot of members. and remember PM me if you would like to participate in it.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I know nothing about building websites, In fact I dont even know that much about RPGing but I'm definelty interested humphrey. I think this is a great Idea and I think people will like it.

Could you PM the site address
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Valixian

Post by Valixian »

I think its Cool im on it but only a member hehehhe...... pls PM me tnx
"Real Knowledge is to know the innocence of everyone"
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

the web is being reformated now :P
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Sounds kind of interesting, might have to check it out sometime soon. 8)
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

I'll help if I can, though I'd prefer to simply watch and perhaps take a part as a character in this little project. However, if you would really like an extra person to mod/assist, I suppose I wouldn't mind.