Sierra Mikain and moon rune

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Kakuzato

Sierra Mikain and moon rune

Post by Kakuzato »

SO...Some of the runes are revealed. Soul eater is in right hand, black sword left hand. Leknaat's rune is on her boob and so on... So point is some of them are told where they are in the body. How about Sierras moon rune? Where in the body it is? Is it told?

No speculation Thanks. Just if it us revealed please tell me wherr. If not... Then tell me it is not revealed.
sticky-runes

Re: Sierra Mikain and moon rune

Post by sticky-runes »

Leknaat's rune is on her boob? :shock: I don't remember that being revealed...
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

I believe one of the side publications or other mentioned her Rune is on her chest. I've never seen it, though.

But as for OP, the Moon Rune's location has not been revealed. In the past, I don't think Sierra even bore it on her body, though. I think it was located in Blue Moon Village somewhere, even though it was considered bonded to her? It doesn't makes sense to me, either.
Kakuzato

Post by Kakuzato »

Yes it was published somewhere. I don't remember now where, but I let you know if find it. Yeah, I thought so, just wanted to confirm. Thank you very much.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

There is also the chance that it is nowhere in her body, and its in a crystal form, like the runes you purchase, or the beginning rune in the cave, or the soul eater back in the day in the village. The runes don't necessarily have to be in the body, they can just keep the crystal.