Suikoden after suikoden iii

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

Suikoden after suikoden iii

Post by ENDmyinitials »

I don't have any of my suikoden 4 resources for the suikoden 4 remake but I have need sprites that use a slightly different style. Anyways what do you guys want to see after suikoden 3? I made a few character new and old that should return. What character do you guys wanna see return? New, old, or relatives. Pick a star and describe your character. I also wrote somewhat of a story in the fan art section. Check it out.

jpg images
gulaman

Re: Suikoden after suikoden iii

Post by gulaman »

I like the idea of putting the setting in the western continent. That would also be my pick in my own suikoden fanfic which is set in a Crusades/Mongol-like era.

Anyway, I like a more badass Camaro knight character, Mau just doesn't cut it for me.
Lastly, are those howling moon guild members (your tenken, tenzai, tenpai)?
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

gulaman wrote:I like the idea of putting the setting in the western continent. That would also be my pick in my own suikoden fanfic which is set in a Crusades/Mongol-like era.

Anyway, I like a more badass Camaro knight character, Mau just doesn't cut it for me.
Lastly, are those howling moon guild members (your tenken, tenzai, tenpai)?
Haha thank you. Yeah those are howling guild members. They would be playable characters. Like the suikoden trinity system. Yeah that's a stood idea. Ink what to expect out of the western continent.

Which is your favorite star slot?
gulaman

Post by gulaman »

I don't particularly have a favorite slot, whichever Flik or Sierra is in since they are my favorite characters.
Chinafans

Post by Chinafans »

i think it a····little ugly
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Chinafans wrote:i think it a····little ugly
Really? I personally thought they came out pretty good.
image upload no size limit
Chinafans

Post by Chinafans »

ENDmyinitials wrote:
nonono,i think you do beter more than before,I was in order to stimulate you to make you do better :D
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Chinafans wrote:
ENDmyinitials wrote:
nonono,i think you do beter more than before,I was in order to stimulate you to make you do better :D
Lol... Im so confused :( I mean IV you think they look ugly I don't feel offended. Everyone has their own opinion. :)
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Pretty good.

Hey how about Rowd? ;)
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:Pretty good.

Hey how about Rowd? ;)
Lol. I wasthinking about him. Should he be a SOD? :p lmao
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote: Lol. I wasthinking about him. Should he be a SOD? :p lmao

Since he never made it in SII...he should be given a chance here. :mrgreen:
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

How old is he? If I remember correctly it said he fled south? Either he is looking for a job and join zelant kingdom or he regrets what he did and became good? Lol

For a long time I've been thinking of making a game called suikoden chronicles. This game would be like a game called live a live. Thr game would focus on short side quest suikoden stories like the kalekka incident, highest rebellion, thr war of succession, the tinto-zexen war, edge receiving the sword, and more. Unlike the other suikoden game there will not be 108 characters and I would probably make it 3 or 4 party members and change the fighting style to side view like final fantasy games or front view like dragon quest. What so you think?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote:How old is he? If I remember correctly it said he fled south? Either he is looking for a job and join zelant kingdom or he regrets what he did and became good? Lol

For a long time I've been thinking of making a game called suikoden chronicles. This game would be like a game called live a live. Thr game would focus on short side quest suikoden stories like the kalekka incident, highest rebellion, thr war of succession, the tinto-zexen war, edge receiving the sword, and more. Unlike the other suikoden game there will not be 108 characters and I would probably make it 3 or 4 party members and change the fighting style to side view like final fantasy games or front view like dragon quest. What so you think?

In SII he was 28. So now he should be in mid-40s. And yeah looking for a job and trying to not repeat his past actions sounds fine.

As for your second part...i prefer those multiple formations SV had. And those short side quest sound great. Guess you could have the ability to travel back in time in this game? Then it would be better to make Viki an essential character here, since she's the only time mage in Suikoden.

Btw, will Clive make an appearance here? Noticed 2 new characters that look like him. He is supposed to be the leader of the HVG,by the time if i'm not wrong.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:
ENDmyinitials wrote:How old is he? If I remember correctly it said he fled south? Either he is looking for a job and join zelant kingdom or he regrets what he did and became good? Lol

In SII he was 28. So now he should be in mid-40s. And yeah looking for a job and trying to not repeat his past actions sounds fine.

As for your second part...i prefer those multiple formations SV had. And those short side quest sound great. Guess you could have the ability to travel back in time in this game? Then it would be better to make Viki an essential character here, since she's the only time mage in Suikoden.

Btw, will Clive make an appearance here? Noticed 2 new characters that look like him. He is supposed to be the leader of the HVG,by the time if i'm not wrong.
Okay that age still is good to fight in war.
The side quest game or suikoden 6?
The formation thing might be hard to mimic since I don't have much programming experience but the rune system is the most important of suikoden and castle. Viki time traveling sounds like a cool idea for the side stories. She can be the main character :) but can you explain what you meant by it?
Clive making an appearance is up in the air. He is the guild master but the elders are in charge right? The three gunners and a team of them are hunting a slave kobold who stole a true rune.