Yuber and Pesmerga theory

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

Yuber and Pesmerga theory

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Were both Yuber and Pesmerga intended to be brothers? The story on the darkness shedding a tear and creating the sword and the shield could had been intended to be Yuber and Pesmerga. I think this theory is possible because Yuber hated the bright shield rune and Pesmerga did not. The reason I believe he didn't hate the shield rune is due to the fact that he fights alongside riou and the heroes.

Also the creator intended for Yuber and Pesmerga to have a duel in the final Suikoden, but why.? They must be very important.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Yuber and Pesmerga theory

Post by Sasarai10 »

Sure they are essential Suikoden characters (well,some people from here disagree,but whether they like it or not original creator made Y & P important. Even Lucia was dropped from SII's list for the sake of Pesmerga).

There is also a rumor Yuber is the incarnation of Death.

Makes sense, since Pesmerga means he who chases Death right?

There are many rumors about their relationship after all, all over the years, with the most notorious one being Graham Cray = Yuber and Pesmerga = Troy.

I wouldn't deny it's possible as well. Only person who can give an accurrate answer about it it's the original creator himself obviously.

Also Yuber seems to have some form of amnesia? You should have noticed in all Suikoden series he appears he isn't even aware of Pesmerga's existance, unlike the latter.

Either Yuber is really afraid of his existance that he doesn't want to mention him at all...or Pesmerga did something to him when they last met and he lost a part of his memory
Chinafans

Re: Yuber and Pesmerga theory

Post by Chinafans »

death? shadow?