How would you make it?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

Re: How would you make it?

Post by ENDmyinitials »

sticky-runes wrote:Heh heh! Pete's sprite looks like a SNES version of Nathan Drake!
Lol I was thinking the same!
Sasarai10 wrote:Nice. I wonder if Killey's behavior has changed since he's supposed to be almost 50. Will he be more mellow?
lol I thought it. I should sprite zweig but make him look like luikan
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Maybe he might look like 45-50.....in S5 he's 40 but he could pass as late 20s.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Older Pete is awesome, I also had my own Suikoden 2 sequel draft screenplay and it included an older Pete, I saw him as an apprentice to an ageing Lorelai in the quest for Sindarin secrets, walking on the path of his father. I imagined him using the scythe that Lorelai got from Kirke and she would have passed it to Pete in favour of yet another new weapon.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Older Pete is awesome, I also had my own Suikoden 2 sequel draft screenplay and it included an older Pete, I saw him as an apprentice to an ageing Lorelai in the quest for Sindarin secrets, walking on the path of his father. I imagined him using the scythe that Lorelai got from Kirke and she would have passed it to Pete in favour of yet another new weapon.
Hey bruce if you dont mind can I have that screenplay? I have a few ideas.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

It would be cool if Lorelai became a sort of mentor to Pete like Zweig was to her. But I'd still like it if Pete had his own little gang of adventurers who could be descendants/pupils of other characters.