How would you make it?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
sticky-runes

Re: How would you make it?

Post by sticky-runes »

Right then, Pete has a whole story line to himself where he seeks out sindar relics and dungeons with his own little gang which consists of a cartographer (who is like a cross between Rene and Takamu) an appraiser, and a magical scholar who is like Alhazred (perhaps even a person who studied under him) and possibly a gadget person like Meg/Lulu/Sorensen. After the Dunan unification war, Pete studied at Greenhill college where he met his friends. He has inherited his father's love for treasure hunting and his mother's caring attitude towards his allies, so they're like one happy family of adventurers. His weapon of choice is either a whip or machete, or perhaps he duel wields both.

During his travels, Pete encounters all types of shady characters, including the Crimson Bird group that Killey comes from (Pete doesn't like Killey because he threatened Alex, so he's got a prejudice towards people who wear red and black)

At some point, Pete uncovers a Sindar ruin, which is much like the Ceras Lake ruins from 5 in that it's ancient but perfectly in tact and looks good as new. Just to be different, this ruin is found in the middle of a jungle or in the mountains or maybe in the middle of the sea or something, I don't know, but it will likely need to be near water, and so it can probably have a big sluice gate or something that can be used at a critical point in the war.

And later on, Pete finds some injured soldiers who have been hurt during the war, which so far Pete and his friends have tried to avoid during their adventures, but Pete's caring side kicks in, and he invites the injured soldiers to take shelter in the Sindar ruin he has discovered. The ruin becomes a temporary hospital for soldiers from both sides of the war, and Pete stops them from killing each other as he doesn't want to see these magnificent ruins polluted with bloodshed, and they all end up forming an alliance and establishing the ruin as their HQ to fight against the major threat, which can be Harmonia or some other invading army.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

sticky-runes wrote:Right then, Pete has a whole story line to himself where he seeks out sindar relics and dungeons with his own little gang which consists of a cartographer (who is like a cross between Rene and Takamu) an appraiser, and a magical scholar who is like Alhazred (perhaps even a person who studied under him) and possibly a gadget person like Meg/Lulu/Sorensen. After the Dunan unification war, Pete studied at Greenhill college where he met his friends. He has inherited his father's love for treasure hunting and his mother's caring attitude towards his allies, so they're like one happy family of adventurers. His weapon of choice is either a whip or machete, or perhaps he duel wields both.

During his travels, Pete encounters all types of shady characters, including the Crimson Bird group that Killey comes from (Pete doesn't like Killey because he threatened Alex, so he's got a prejudice towards people who wear red and black)

At some point, Pete uncovers a Sindar ruin, which is much like the Ceras Lake ruins from 5 in that it's ancient but perfectly in tact and looks good as new. Just to be different, this ruin is found in the middle of a jungle or in the mountains or maybe in the middle of the sea or something, I don't know, but it will likely need to be near water, and so it can probably have a big sluice gate or something that can be used at a critical point in the war.

And later on, Pete finds some injured soldiers who have been hurt during the war, which so far Pete and his friends have tried to avoid during their adventures, but Pete's caring side kicks in, and he invites the injured soldiers to take shelter in the Sindar ruin he has discovered. The ruin becomes a temporary hospital for soldiers from both sides of the war, and Pete stops them from killing each other as he doesn't want to see these magnificent ruins polluted with bloodshed, and they all end up forming an alliance and establishing the ruin as their HQ to fight against the major threat, which can be Harmonia or some other invading army.
Interesting story sticky... But does anyone know pete's age at this point? I think Pete should travel to the western continent in search for the sindar ruins. This would allow both Yuber, and Albert to make an apperance.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Pete can be somewhere between the ages of 18-25.

Yuber, Pesmerga and Albert fell into a pit somewhere, never to be seen again.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

sticky-runes wrote:Pete can be somewhere between the ages of 18-25.

Yuber, Pesmerga and Albert fell into a pit somewhere, never to be seen again.
Until pete discovers them at the bottom of the sindar ruins lol
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Pete was 7 in SII. So he was supposed to be 22 during SIII events. In other words older than 22,since story takes place after SIII events.

Will Killey be included as well? Although he'd be over 45 during those events.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:Pete was 7 in SII. So he was supposed to be 22 during SIII events. In other words older than 22,since story takes place after SIII events.

yes killey is a must. I also believe loriel and zwig should appear. So pete would probably be like 25? well depending on how many years have past since then.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote:
Sasarai10 wrote:Pete was 7 in SII. So he was supposed to be 22 during SIII events. In other words older than 22,since story takes place after SIII events.

yes killey is a must. I also believe loriel and zwig should appear. So pete would probably be like 25? well depending on how many years have past since then.
Zweig though would be really old.....i doubt he'd have any energy left to be an adventurer.

He'd be almost 70 by the time.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:
ENDmyinitials wrote:

Zweig though would be really old.....i doubt he'd have any energy left to be an adventurer.

He'd be almost 70 by the time.
Wow 70?! lol...if there is a juicy discovery he might have one more in him :D
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

I made an order pete in my own custom sprite style.
image hosting 10mb limit
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

The person in the middle looks like a female elf dressed as Albert, but I assume it's the Harmonian strategist himself. That's a solid looking sprite of Pete except for his shoulders; they look a little weird though, maybe you should raise them a few pixels up.
A raw tomato for the win!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Pete looks pretty sad ere.

But didn't he wore purple clothing?
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Oh that was a bookback I put for him, maybe thats why his shoulders looks strange. ANow that you mention it, he did wear purple, but he can't fit in those clothing anymore :(
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

here is an update with the 49 year old kiley. I removed the elf ears.
imgurl
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Nice. I wonder if Killey's behavior has changed since he's supposed to be almost 50. Will he be more mellow?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Heh heh! Pete's sprite looks like a SNES version of Nathan Drake!