Suikoden RP

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Izeas

Suikoden RP

Post by Izeas »

Hello!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuikodenRP/

I'm a guy from sweden who loves the Suikoden series and I'm trying to do something that can give me enough suikoden to make the day.

I've created a new sub on reddit called "Suikoden RP". RP stands for roleplay for those who doesn't know and that means you take control of a character and decides what you want to do with it, who you talk to and what you say. You cannot roleplay as one of the in game characters. You have to make your own character to roleplay. The roleplay uses stats for your characters and it is really easy to register a character.

You don't have to be a RP veteran. I would gladely accept guys new to roleplaying who wants to try out, aswell as roleplaying veterans.

The roleplay takes place in the universe of Suikoden 2. The plot is the same for most parts but I've changed some bits to make the RP more enjoyable. Jowy is the leader of Highland army and Riou is the leader of State army. The only have their home bases as their own territory from the start but can take over and ally with other cities. Muse is neutral and the biggest city to take over, but also the hardest. Try to RP and join political discussions, talk with friends and battle enemies to make your side win.

If you have any questions or feel interested, PM me or comment here.