Controversial Idea from me for Suikoden VI.

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
RevKoden

Controversial Idea from me for Suikoden VI.

Post by RevKoden »

You know that mobile gaming in Japan is very popular and cashed in a lot of money right? I don't know about this but from my personal opinion. They can release it for iOS/Android. BUT, look at it BUT, they must released it for PSV,N3DS,PC or Console gaming first or along with the mobile phone version.

Yep just like that Mobile RPG game by Sakaguchi WITHOUT the notice from them that we need 1 million player so we can release it for Console game. No need for that only serves as an insult to the fans.

So release console version BEFORE/ALONG with mobile devices. Or if you want to delay consoles, do it without that notice we need 1 million player.

So whaddya think? Hate me, if you disagree.
Neclord X

Re: Controversial Idea from me for Suikoden VI.

Post by Neclord X »

I hate you :D

I'm tired of almost all the nice jrpg going portable/mobile. The only jrpg for consoles these days are Atelier and Tales of... and that sucks.

I mean, jrpgs are the very definition of the games that you want to play calmly, sitting confortable and during hours. I will never understand why the genre moved to portables (well, I understand, games are cheaper to produce and sell nuts in japan). JRPG should return to big consoles IMO
RevKoden

Post by RevKoden »

Well to me as long as it released on PC or Console is totally fine.
But i guess maybe some will think it is half-assed if goes mobile.
Pesmerga VS. Yuber

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

I they made a Suikoden based on 2 for mobile, it would be perfect. A full immersive game made with great sprites. cut on graphics and loading tomes, and give us the amazing story.
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
yumsky

Post by yumsky »

I think they should move on from making games into maybe making an anime? For all I know the opening of suikogaiden is really good. I can see Suikoden become an anime series.

It can be set in Nagarea cause I wanted to see more of Nether Gate..

But other ideas would be the return of Hikusaak to Harmonia and declares war to all nations in order to get all the true runes. Then we get to see all the heroes back in action, and maybe collaborate.. (shu & lucretia together would be great and at the same time they would have arguments-- Lucretia being a 'play safe' strategist and Shu being 'risk big win big' strategist).

If the anime series can be really good with all the known characters, people would visit the old games again to explore more of the history ;)
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

yumsky wrote:I think they should move on from making games into maybe making an anime? For all I know the opening of suikogaiden is really good. I can see Suikoden become an anime series.

It can be set in Nagarea cause I wanted to see more of Nether Gate..

But other ideas would be the return of Hikusaak to Harmonia and declares war to all nations in order to get all the true runes. Then we get to see all the heroes back in action, and maybe collaborate.. (shu & lucretia together would be great and at the same time they would have arguments-- Lucretia being a 'play safe' strategist and Shu being 'risk big win big' strategist).

If the anime series can be really good with all the known characters, people would visit the old games again to explore more of the history ;)
You can watch Heroic Legend of Arslan, that is basically "Suikoden V the animation" that starts next month :lol:
suiken

Post by suiken »

I don't mind another Suikoden game on Vita but PS4 lineup in 2015 is looking good.