I need 108 stars.

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

I need 108 stars.

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Suikoden 4 demake will be a reality. I already have lazlo fighting along side flik, and viktor. I will be showing an alpha demo soon. But I need more people to join the cause. I need people with different skills to join the community project of helping suikoden iv, and remaking it into a 2d game. I wanted to make a request...

Admins I would like you to create a separate section for our topics, which would be invisible to those who are not part of the team.

Thank you.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: I need 108 stars.

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

You'll have to set up your own forum that you administrate if you want a secret place for people you choose to gather. You're free to use the Fan Works section to talk, promote and recruit for it but Suikosource is not the headquarters for the Suikoden IV-demake.

We simply can't administrate special user privileges for every single fan project that pops up and create special sections for them. If we did that for you we'd have to do it for everyone else as well.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Did you add Pesmerga and Yuber fighting together??? That would be really awsome
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Pesmerga and Yuber are cunts who have nothing to do with the Suikoden 4 demake. The fact that neither of those characters appears in Suikoden 4 is one of the game's good points.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:Pesmerga and Yuber are cunts who have nothing to do with the Suikoden 4 demake. The fact that neither of those characters appears in Suikoden 4 is one of the game's good points.

there are rumors that Pesmerga is Troy,and Yuber is Graham Cray though.....
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Sasarai10 wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:Pesmerga and Yuber are cunts who have nothing to do with the Suikoden 4 demake. The fact that neither of those characters appears in Suikoden 4 is one of the game's good points.

You said it yourself: they are only rumors. So we don't have to believe them.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Sasarai10 wrote:
What kind of messy ass rumor?
BrucePrintscreen

I also heard through the grapevine that Roosevelt was Pesmerga and Stalin was Yuber.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

So the rumors about Vincent Vingerhut being Hitler must be true!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote:

Those are not rumors, those are the petty ramblings of some dipsh!t who plays the Suikoden games without actually absorbing anything from the experience. You're capable of being better than that.
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

Really...? :roll:
BrucePrintscreen

At the headquarters of the SIV demake project, we have put a sign that says
"NO BLACK KNIGHTS
NO VAMPIRES"
You should be happy Piiskue, instead of shoehorning the two most boring non-characters of the entire Suikoden franchise, I make every efforts to give Chiepoo a much better role and make him universally liked by the players!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

We already have two awesome knights fighting each other in this game - they are Lazlo and Troy.

Lazlo has more star quality in the lower half of his left testicle than Pesmerga has in his entire being.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

And the only reason you think that is because as you played the game, Konami forced you to spend half your time staring at the back end of his moose-knuckle. Dead-eyed, driftwood-hewn, servant in short pants that he is.
BrucePrintscreen

Konami was nice enough to spare us PesYubGaBer for most of Suikoden 2. Honestly, most of the time I even forget that Yuber was in Suikoden 2. He briefly appears and disappear as fast as he came. His role is less important than that of Tuta. Suikoden 2 is the best game ever.