Checking for Interest on fan project:

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Okami

Checking for Interest on fan project:

Post by Okami »

Im working on using the Mutants and Masterminds/d20 hero system to create Suikoden conversions of characters from the games, when it hit me. Im going about this backwards, trying to reverse the characters into a build instead of building the characters. This will take a little more upfront effort, but once Im done, would actually make my own conversions easier and hopefully be something people could use if they ever wanted to play table top Suikoden games themselves. (IE, You'd create your character's name and story, slap on runes and equipment onto a template, spend free points to personalize, then a GM could throw monsters/storylines at you in tabletop fashion.)

So basically, voice interest/disinterest and I'll have a better idea of where to go from here.

If you saw me post a few questions the character question thread you're familiar with this already, but I wanted to check to see if there's even any interest in this before I start sinking more time into it to be usable beyond personal stuff. And if there are questions, feel free to ask!
Okami

Re: Checking for Interest on fan project:

Post by Okami »

I've recently finished McDohl and posted him on the MM forums. If anyone wants to see them posted here, I'll be glad to do so, but I don't want to just spam the forum bumping my own thread every time I finish a build if no one really cares.