Quack~

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
captainkate

Quack~

Post by captainkate »

Hi all! Newer Suikoden fan here. :3

I've been searching for awhile for a sound effect download, specifically the "quack" that occurs when you try to click something that you can't click. I've found other sound effect downloads on here (recruitment sound, etc) but I was wondering if any of you had this particular one handy? I definitely want to use it as a text tone or something.

Thank you! x
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Quack~

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Hey captain Kate, can I have one of your flyers for a trip on a glass-bottomed boat? :P

I think someone here once posted a link to plenty of sounds, see in the search engine if you can find that :)
captainkate

Post by captainkate »

I think I know which post you're talking about, as I did find one with several sounds on it, but not the quack, haha.
I'll see if I can find another one though, this was just the first one that showed up that had quite a few.
Thanks!
ILUVJOHN Castle

Post by ILUVJOHN Castle »

I'm pretty sure no one is looking for this anymore, but I figured I post it anyway in case anyone had. It took me alot more work than I thought it would but I got the "quack" sound that I love so much from the Suikoden series. It is the best text notification sound :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-238721301/suikoden-quack-1
Reverseeh

Post by Reverseeh »

ILUVJOHN Castle wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 pm I'm pretty sure no one is looking for this anymore, but I figured I post it anyway in case anyone had. It took me alot more work than I thought it would but I got the "quack" sound that I love so much from the Suikoden series. It is the best text notification sound :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-238721301/suikoden-quack-1
There is still someone who needs it :D, thank you very much!