If you woke up as the Tenkai of a Suikoden game..

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: If you woke up as the Tenkai of a Suikoden game..

Post by Sasarai10 »

If Simone would be available earlier in the game,i guess he could make a nice couple with Hanna...if i was the Muse guard i would be convinced if someone told me that Hanna is "Alex" and Simone is "Hilda" :P

Truth is that i've been mistaken a couple of times with characters' gender from the first 2 games of the series :|
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I thought the heroes from 4 and 5 were girls when I first saw them on the cover art.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Hanna and Zamza could have worked as well. ;-)

Actually Hanna resembles Arnie as "Conan the barbarian": muscles, hairstyle, outfit, and somehow being a body-shaved barbarian. But Hanna is nicer, because Arnie punched every innocent animal (horse, camel) that crossed his path.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Well, if it were ever necessary, Tuta could pretend to be Pilika...
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Wolkendrache wrote:Hanna and Zamza could have worked as well. ;-)

Actually Hanna resembles Arnie as "Conan the barbarian": muscles, hairstyle, outfit, and somehow being a body-shaved barbarian. But Hanna is nicer, because Arnie punched every innocent animal (horse, camel) that crossed his path.
Try telling that to all the Highland cavalry units she hacked down during the Dunan Unification War. And it's well known that Hanna likes to eat meat.

Actually, if I was Riou, I'd replace Nanami with Hanna as my big sis, because she knows how to shut the f#ck up.
Well, if it were ever necessary, Tuta could pretend to be Pilika...
Tuta was already safely in Muse at the time, and it was Pete's pass they were carrying.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

I've always wondered why Alex and Pete didn't just take them to Muse, drop them off, and go home, leaving Hilda to run the inn alone for 5 minutes. It's not like it's a very far trip.
tovath

Post by tovath »

If i was Freyjadour Well, first I would not fall for the Godwin trick to get Zegai disqualified. Next I would make sure that Richard was not drugged during the first round of the Sacred Games. I would then go hire the Lindwurm Mercenary Brigade (if I bring Lyon and Sialeeds along it should be easy to convince Wilhelm to work for me ^_^) I would then send some of them to protect Belcoot and Marina and another group to go ask Oboro to investigate the Lordlake upraising. With three competitors who are capable of of beating Childerich and a mercenary unit around to stop any funny business it is unlikely that the Godwin's will win the Sacred Games and the Barrows will discredited once the the results of Oboro's investigation comes out.. Plus since we now have the Dawn Rune back in our position I can stop my mom from going crazy.

If I was Chris Lightfellow I would first insist that Captain Galahad and Vice-Captain Pelize are given proper heroes funerals so that I have time to get proof that certain Council members are working with the Harmonians. I could probaly get Geddoe's help with this.
Yes I am writing a fanfic. How did you guess?
Hikaru

Post by Hikaru »

If it was whole different situation (not the same as the games), my main focus would probably be to find a way to recruit all the 108 stars as soon as possible. Don't wanna miss anyone.