Vanity in characters

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Vanity in characters

Post by Sasarai10 »

I've had written down in a draft paper once,all the girs or mature women that Sheena makes a comment about,in S2

And believe it or not,he even makes a comment for Ayda.

Strangely,he doesn't make a comment about Lorelai....probably he is scared of her :mrgreen:

Anyway,if i find the paper in my archive,i'm gonna post all the girl names he talks about in your HQ
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Sasarai10 wrote:I've had written down in a draft paper once,all the girs or mature women that Sheena makes a comment about,in S2

And believe it or not,he even makes a comment for Ayda.

Strangely,he doesn't make a comment about Lorelai....probably he is scared of her :mrgreen:

Anyway,if i find the paper in my archive,i'm gonna post all the girl names he talks about in your HQ
Actually in S1, Lorelai and Sheena is in the same room (Lepant's place) and Sheena makes a comment of the hero having a fine collection of women... and Lorelai is the only woman in the room so. But I guess that didn't work.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

bluemask wrote: Actually in S1, Lorelai and Sheena is in the same room (Lepant's place) and Sheena makes a comment of the hero having a fine collection of women... and Lorelai is the only woman in the room so. But I guess that didn't work.

She is when your HQ is level 1 and 2.

Meg and Eileen are also in the room too...but it will be too pervertish if he made comments for an underage girl like Meg or even his....mother :shock:

It's not Lepant's place actually. Probably it's sth like VIP room. Warren and Kun To can be found in the same room with Lepant....well that's a little creepy...2 middle-aged men and one old man in the same small room? :roll:
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Well, Meg does get pregnant at 17. Maybe that's the reason Sheena and Apple got divorced?
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

I'm pretty sure SHeena comments about Pilika at some point, something like "Pilika will be so hot when she grows up, I must make sure to be her first crush, it will make it much easier in fifteen years".
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:I'm pretty sure SHeena comments about Pilika at some point, something like "Pilika will be so hot when she grows up, I must make sure to be her first crush, it will make it much easier in fifteen years".

are you sure about this? i was talking to everyone in my HQ after each arc just to see if i'll get different quotes,but i didn't notice sth like this
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Sasarai10 wrote:
BrucePrintscreen wrote:I'm pretty sure SHeena comments about Pilika at some point, something like "Pilika will be so hot when she grows up, I must make sure to be her first crush, it will make it much easier in fifteen years".

are you sure about this? i was talking to everyone in my HQ after each arc just to see if i'll get different quotes,but i didn't notice sth like this
That sounds awkward...
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

bluemask wrote: That sounds awkward...

which one? that Sheena makes nasty comments about 7 y.o. Pilika or that i talked to everyone after each arc? :mrgreen:
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Sasarai10 wrote:
bluemask wrote: That sounds awkward...

which one? that Sheena makes nasty comments about 7 y.o. Pilika or that i talked to everyone after each arc? :mrgreen:
Oooooh ya my bad. Didn't specify. Well what you did isn't weird... it is mandatory in every JRPG/RPG in general lol. What sounds awkward is Sheena talking nasty about Pilika, well, I wouldn't call that nasty, just weird... and nasty too, ok.
BrucePrintscreen

I was joking, guys :mrgreen:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:I was joking, guys :mrgreen:

Hahaha...i thought so :mrgreen:

It seems in S2 he had a better taste in women....in S1 Sheena makes comments only for Apple,Cleo and....Jeanne.

Cleo was like a boy,and Apple was like nerd...but those 2 were teens didn't they? Jeanne was looking like a cougar lady in the first 3 games....and that fact mix up things about his taste :roll:
BrucePrintscreen

I've never been that much into Jeane actually. Rina, Lorelai, Valeria, all the way. But mh Jeane has something wrong to me.

Back to the topic, I found it so cruel that they gave the name Charlemagne to such a silly character. Charlemagne was the topic of my thesis, I hate to see him associated with this:

When he's supposed to be this:

You don't do this to a carolingian medievalist!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Jeane was a bit of a cunt in Suikoden Tactics, because her charm rune causes other allies to defend her from enemy attacks (in S4, it made monsters protect her, and in S5 it prevented monsters from attacking) so while other characters are defending their best mates and family members in combat, we get Jeane basically using anyone nearby as a human shield, regardless of whether they have a storyline connection with her or not.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's hardly her fault that her personal rune is that good.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

patapi wrote:It's hardly her fault that her personal rune is that good.
I wonder if she had that since birth though.