Suikoden II coming to PSN?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Suikoden II coming to PSN?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

The ESRB have updated their Suikoden II listing to include Playstation 3 published by Sony Computer Entertainment America. This is either a mistake or a sign that it's coming as a PSOne Classic finally.

Last edited by Raww Le Klueze on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
AlOnZo

Re: Suikoden II coming to PSN?

Post by AlOnZo »

Well that would be nothing short of spectacular. Wish us Europeans were thrown a piece of the action...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Wow, if this were true... awesome.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

If true, I'll buy it even though I still have my physical copy, just to help promote the game.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

The rating's removed again, so we'll see what happens.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Well, let's hope it's true! It's about damn time.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Sorry for being a bit off-topic but I find it extremely irritating to see the name of Suikoden II associated with such a description as Mild Violence and Suggestive Themes. fark Political Correctness, seriously.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Sorry for being a bit off-topic but I find it extremely irritating to see the name of Suikoden II associated with such a description as Mild Violence and Suggestive Themes. fark Political Correctness, seriously.
Well, people get killed and Rina.
BrucePrintscreen

Antimatzist wrote:
BrucePrintscreen wrote:Sorry for being a bit off-topic but I find it extremely irritating to see the name of Suikoden II associated with such a description as Mild Violence and Suggestive Themes. fark Political Correctness, seriously.
Children need exposure to more Rina and less Miley Cyrus. The world would be such a better place for everyone.
Alestes

Post by Alestes »

AlOnZo wrote:Well that would be nothing short of spectacular. Wish us Europeans were thrown a piece of the action...
Agreed.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I've been playing Suikoden games for years, and my mind is totally pure.
KnightOfTruth

Post by KnightOfTruth »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:
Children need exposure to more Rina and less Miley Cyrus. The world would be such a better place for everyone.
You just wanted to put the words "more exposure" and "Rina" in the same sentence, admit it!

On topic though, I really hope this doesn't shoot the value of my physical copies down the tube - hopefully it'll spawn a fresh group of people who want to collect the originals and move the value up (well, at least for all the things I don't yet have haha). ;)
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

It will drop a bit, maybe, but if people just wanted to play it, they resorted to emulation. And if they didn't emulate it, they are in 99,99% of the cases a collector and wouldn't prefer a digital version anyway.
BrucePrintscreen

Antimatzist wrote:It will drop a bit, maybe, but if people just wanted to play it, they resorted to emulation. And if they didn't emulate it, they are in 99,99% of the cases a collector and wouldn't prefer a digital version anyway.
I have the emulation but there is something about playing the game in a big TV screen on your couch like in good old times.

Right now I'm playing Suikogaden 1 and 2 but I use emulation because I couldn't find a proper way to burn the CDs to use in my Playstation, and it is bugging me indeed. I already use my computer too much for work stuff, I like to be detached from it.
darkknightkv

Post by darkknightkv »

IGN also did a story on this pretty quickly:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/22/ ... on-network

I also have no clue WHAT you guys are talking about with Rina...All she did was have an adult conversation with someone...That means they talked about a retirement plan and taxes right????Right?