Characters you would like to meet.

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Winterswhite

Characters you would like to meet.

Post by Winterswhite »

If you could have a little conversation or hang out with a Suikoden character, who would it be? Be sure to explain why.

I'd like to meet bishop Sasarai. Not sure why. He seems like a nice guy and he doesn't worry about stuff that much. I like people like him. Though I imagine in the suiko world you'd have to be pretty dang lucky to even get close to a guy with his status.

A second choice would be, believe or not, Augustine Nabor just cause he's so positive (Saying 'Ah, beautiful world' In a world with many wars is saying something) and seems nice. I want someone to call me their 'dearest friend' ;^;
gildedtalon

Re: Characters you would like to meet.

Post by gildedtalon »

You must be very young, there are lots of people you can meet in this world

Why bother trying to meet a fictional character?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

gildedtalon wrote:
Why bother trying to meet a fictional character?
He's not asking "how do I meet these characters in real life" he's asking "who would you like to meet if it were possible", in other words try use your fricking imagination. :idea:
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

LOL
Skald Egan and his boy Ferid. They just seem like cool people! And Jeane, definitely Jeane.......................................................(*drool) :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Winterswhite wrote: I'd like to meet bishop Sasarai.

:mrgreen:

sticky-runes wrote: He's not asking "how do I meet these characters in real life" he's asking "who would you like to meet if it were possible", in other words try use your fricking imagination. :idea:

I think she is a girl :!:

But anyway,i'd like to meet almost everyone. But if i had to choose 1 it would be Pesmerga or Yuber. I'd like to examine him/her or whatever this creature is. :roll:
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Viki......
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

oh I'd choose a chat with Chiepoo, it's been years I'm trying to have a conversation with my own cat but we obviously don't understand each other's language :D
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I'd like to meet Cornelio, so I could beat him to death with his little pink do-re-mi elf friend.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Viktor. I think a night of debauchery with him would be a lot of fun. I also think I would get along quite well with Salome. It would be fun to pick his brain.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Camus... maybe because I just want a knight to sweep me off my feet. :mrgreen: Also, Shiro, because that wolf is BA. I don't care if he's weak late game, he's always in my party.
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

sticky-runes wrote:I'd like to meet Cornelio, so I could beat him to death with his little pink do-re-mi elf friend.
LOLOLOLOL I'll join you sticky, I'd love to put a few punches on that little weasel-faced twat!! :lol:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Jocky wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:I'd like to meet Cornelio, so I could beat him to death with his little pink do-re-mi elf friend.
LOLOLOLOL I'll join you sticky, I'd love to put a few punches on that little weasel-faced twat!! :lol:
Seriously though, who's idea was that? The do-re-mi elves are a sh!t monster to begin with, at least S4 and Tactics had the decency to leave them out, then in S5 they give us a character who wants to recruit them into his orchestra. Of all the monsters, why couldn't we have someone who wants to build an army of minotaurs or golems or skeleton warriors or even sirens, anything but f#cking do re mi elves.

Rant over.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Doremi elves are killers, decide fast, you want to win the battle or escape
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account